fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
Hi i am currenntly playing on my 5 playthrought of ikusa megami verita i already got the 3 routes of light,dark and neutral(the canon route) so theyre many questions for me.

1. Is there a dark route for celica or only for loui?
2. how do i get the ant key, cause i got all other keys except that one.
3. is there a quick way to master habilities from all the characters incluiding weapons?
its long time i finish this one so my memory might be wrong but as far i know i dont remember there any Celica dark route, but i think dark route had 2 possible ending with one Loui win the battle and sealed(?) Celica and using Ekatharina(?) as vessel for his wife, the other Celica win and killed Loui
as for ability its indeed most pain in ass in this game, other than usual way i dont remember anything that can fasten it, i think EX dungeon is faster place to grind but if you already on this stage there almost nothing to do and using low level unit in this dungeon just pain

fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
is it important to play the other game like battle goddes
if yes do know where we can find all the episode related to ikusa megami ?
if go by released order IM>IM2>IM zero>IM Verita>IM La Dea Memoria(IM remake with 2 new ending)
if goes by timeline IM zero>Verita>IM/La Dea Memoria(true end)>IM2

Jan 22, 2023
Not sure whether I'm remembering right, but wasn't someone and their team supposedly working on a decent translation for this?
Could be that they were planning on using gpt, editing MTL, or something different altogether.
Any of the three, and it's sure you'd get something more palatable than this, so I hope they're not dead.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote