1.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
It probably is amateur since it was done by the circle. They honestly probably did machine translation and hired someone to edit it afterwards.
Yeah I know It's pretty horrible plus you can notice that the all the dialogues are in lowercase right? I don't know why tho xD

Pnsrex

Oct 21, 2017
If you download the game to try it but decide you just want the scenes, there's a hidden gallery room. In the very first area of the game when you control Arc, go to the north-east room on the ground level and place your character on the chair in front of the piano, then press enter (or click the next "tile" which is the center of the piano) ten times. It'll automatically teleport you.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
What the fuck is with these reviewers in this site?

They do realise humiliating and degrading the main girl is the entire point of the game and complaining about that is just dumb. It’s like those dudes that complain about sexual slave games being too rapey.

Don't review bomb a game because you have such a moral high ground when it comes games.

Last edited:

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Okay, how do you open the door on the first floor of.. I don't even know where I am. I think it's the naga something-or-other. There are gargoyles on pillars and two floors with a button upstairs.
Ah, i found the other stairs. Got it.
One criticism of this game is the preponderance of pointless, annoying mazes.

Last edited:

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
So wait, this is like any other marriage where the wife was a cool girlfriend but as soon as you put a ring on her finger she turns into a bitch? Except here you don't just suck it up and take the abuse, you instead hire some goons to rape her into submission? And the wife is the one who is suppose to have the bad personality?

I generally have an understanding around playing as the female protagonist and leading them down a path of corruption, but those are choices the protagonist makes. This is like those battles where if you lose, the boss will rape the character against her will. Sure it leads to corruption, but it's forced and blunt, no witty trickery or gullible naivety.

Oh well, sounds like these two were meant for each other then. Two horrible characters.

Reactions: kailius
Jan 13, 2018
The heroine in this game is insane or just a spoiled brat. One time she is all sweet and than she goes 180. The mc is better but only by hair, he takes his revenge too far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that what they tried is to make a girl so unlikable that we dont feel sorry for her. If that is the case i can say mission accomplished, i dont feel anything for her or any of the characters, no simpaty no hate nothing. Makes it easier to fap, nice pics tho

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So there are choices by a quite a few of them are instant game overs so save before any decision. Iplayed for about 20 miutes got to the second main decsion and hit a game over. I hadn't saved at all, no way I'm wasting 20 minutes on that again.

Its mainly Male POV but once the revenge scene has been set up it sometimes swaps to feamle POV

Its RPGM lite, everything is linear hardly any walking no stats/items etc. Opening the settings mid game only lets you save.
Walking is fairly quick, holding shift speeds it up, W hides text.

Reactions: Urban Yeti

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
They do realise humiliating and degrading the main girl is the entire point of the game and complaining about that is just dumb.
The vanilla brigade strikes again.
Humiliation—just like any kind of heavier content—is a spectrum with different intensities. Some people are okay with some things while others aren't. That's one of the foundations of BDSM relationships/sex, which is exactly why people have safe words when engaging in more hardcore acts. It doesn't mean they're vanilla. It just means they have some moral boundaries when the humiliation goes from sexual gratification to simply ruining someone's life because you lack any sense of empathy. It's like saying that someone is vanilla for liking spanking/whipping but not snuff. Yes, it is fiction, but most people like some degree of immersion when playing games with a plot. I haven't played the game, nor will I write a negative review about it, but this is hardly a "review bombing".
What the fuck is with these reviewers in this site?
Addressing other people's reviews is petty. If you're bothered, play the game, write a review and explain why the game is good instead.

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
The heroine in this game is insane or just a spoiled brat. One time she is all sweet and than she goes 180. The mc is better but only by hair, he takes his revenge too far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that what they tried is to make a girl so unlikable that we dont feel sorry for her. If that is the case i can say mission accomplished, i dont feel anything for her or any of the characters, no simpaty no hate nothing. Makes it easier to fap, nice pics tho
I believe that's on purpose, as you guessed, to make you feel less bad about that, though, if you really think about, it's still fiction, so it shouldn't really matter anyway.

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 8 Votes