1.60 star(s) 8 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So finally played it and honestly I kind of feel bad for the female lead, I mean honestly after the first rape setup, he literally basically tricked the bitch into literally wanting him to marry her, logic would tell me that continue that way would been the smartest route to get his family status back. He didn't need to love her, he could easily spent the rest of the time training her into a brood sow.

I loved the concept and ideas, I didn't like the execution though off how the family fell into debt. IT really felt like a cop-out wioith no real thought put into how to actually bankrupt her family.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Oh.. lmao, is the first time i see an rpg where you trigger the game over if you win a battle :D
The battle in question was with the giant orc, idk actually if you were able to beat it normally or is simply immortal, so after 20min of battle there (man.. that one in party is op.. 3 turn of counterattack and you can do it over and over) i just give up and cheated xD

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win (396 MB/ 230 MB) : , [1.00]

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
This game is just dumb.... random choices to try and figure out what to do or where to go, some of the translations are crap (mtl levels of crap), and the game is needlessly longer than it needs to be.

Also, why the comments and reviews about "morality"? The MC is supposed to be a vengeful asshole, the main girl is supposed to be a hate sink, and complaining about it is just dumb AF. Hate the game for the piece of crap and wasted potential it is, not for some wannabe feminism mess.

1.60 star(s) 8 Votes