1.60 star(s) 8 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Wasn't thrilled with the scenes to set her up, the art looks good but other than the gallery room its tedious to keep saving and going forward to get the right selection on the next "objective". The idea feels neat, the execution could be better.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
It's... not good. The story is idiotic, not only because it is just weak, but because the female protag seems to have different personalities, with one completely cruel and uncaring personality justifying the revenge plot and the other being victimized by it.

Reactions: LeMade

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
anyone have this game ?
Pretty sure you should be putting requests like this in the designated game requests thread.

That being said, here is a mega link for it:

Pretty sure there is some sort of lock on the game by DLsite making sure you own it, maybe just having a DLsite account is enough to get past it, maybe that account needs to own the game, maybe someone can make a crack to bypass it altogether, no idea tbh.

If it does work them i'm sure someone can make a thread for it.

superfid2006

Sep 4, 2017
so im stuck on the guild after choosing a mission and can't get out lol what a busted game im sorry

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Really glad I had a save from before I picked a quest.
I think the problem is that two of the quests (the Desert monster and the Cave one) are not removed from the list, so if you pick em up again and try to leave the guild nothing happens and you are trapped.

For anyone interested: two endings in this game, dependant on how much she likes H-stuff.
Just do all adventure guild quests first for the 'pure' ending.
For the other ending, only pick the Guild quests which raise H (the sex criminal and seal ones I think). Next, go do all bar events. After this, you should have enough H to trigger the event in the inn when working there for the 3rd time with the patron fucking you (if you do the inn too early when H is too low, the event is apparently permanently missable).
After this, you can do the last two work places and then clean up the rest of the adventure guild quests once again, triggering the 2nd ending.

Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo
Jan 13, 2018
so im stuck on the guild after choosing a mission and can't get out lol what a busted game im sorry
Happened to me too, h was at max and i could not get out of adventure guild so i started new game and did this...
If you download the game to try it but decide you just want the scenes, there's a hidden gallery room. In the very first area of the game when you control Arc, go to the north-east room on the ground level and place your character on the chair in front of the piano, then press enter (or click the next "tile" which is the center of the piano) ten times. It'll automatically teleport you.

Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
From personal opinion, Luciera's body quite lusting many eyes. It a shame she was put into a game like this. If there will be perfection ver for this one, I think it will be ranked as first fine busty girl~

Not that I considered the story is bad, but it's hardly satisfying the gameplay itself. Plus, I hope someone would answer me did there any useful to put chapters? I mean, only two and each just using different pov for the story continuation.

By using chapters, I thought after the slave public humiliation ending scene, there will be third and fourth chapters that maybe we played as her; who knows to attain her original freedom or smart enough to realize she was being fooled by Arc and pay back.

Actually, I do want if there is really some kind demon king or last boss. Lucirea kicked out from family, escape and would end up being (forced) submissive and showing to his family and ex-fiance that she can survive with her own way...

Well, or something like that typical of corruption fantasy h-games.

Jul 19, 2018
Pretty sure you should be putting requests like this in the designated game requests thread.

That being said, here is a mega link for it: Mega

Pretty sure there is some sort of lock on the game by DLsite making sure you own it, maybe just having a DLsite account is enough to get past it, maybe that account needs to own the game, maybe someone can make a crack to bypass it altogether, no idea tbh.

If it does work them i'm sure someone can make a thread for it.

It has a DRM system which first asks for credentials then calls home to confirm that you have rights to play the game.

The DRM system was broken of course although getting access to get the unprotected content out required someone to buy the game (I was the one who provided the files for distribution), then the contents were provided here.

Just cause it's locked behind DRM doesn't make the games magically better, but you know, sometimes the only way to find out is to just go in.

Reactions: BJenkins

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
someone translated really badly and built in a lot of buggs.
take it out or find who has a clue and get it right XD

sven89

Oct 26, 2019
hi When I try to download it, it says “RPG Maker VX RTP , RPG Maker VX Ace RTP ,RPG Maker VX Ace , RGSS – RTS Standard ,cannot be found.”

D

Deleted member 109150

Does anyone know a game with similar artwork but with a male protag?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
1) This game is not female protagonist.
You play as the bitter guy who the blonde broke up with, who wants revenge on her.

2) This game randomly gives game-over with no warning or skill required.
And a lack of dialogue skip means you have to replay from far back with no clue why you failed.

3) Is this really corruption? The girl starts out as a lowkey sociopath, so the only corruption is that she's having sex now. Not a real substantive change.

4) No pause menu, no free roaming, only super linear gameplay. This should have been a RENPY title.

5) Mandatory slow walking cutscenes where you'll finish reading the text and fall asleep before the next line appears.

Overall, CRAPPY GAME. WASTED POTENTIAL.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
1) This game is not female protagonist.
You play as the bitter guy who the blonde broke up with, who wants revenge on her.

2) This game randomly gives game-over with no warning or skill required.
And a lack of dialogue skip means you have to replay from far back with no clue why you failed.

3) Is this really corruption? The girl starts out as a lowkey sociopath, so the only corruption is that she's having sex now. Not a real substantive change.

4) No pause menu, no free roaming, only super linear gameplay. This should have been a RENPY title.

5) Mandatory slow walking cutscenes where you'll finish reading the text and fall asleep before the next line appears.

Overall, CRAPPY GAME. WASTED POTENTIAL.
90% of the game you play as the female, pay attention and think logically and you won't get random game overs. It's corruption cause the girl gets lewder as the game progresses and she is not a sociopath nor evil she is just really, really stupid and sheltered. The game sucks I agree about that. The only good thing this game has is the main theme and the voice acting. The actress has the sweetest voice too bad it's drowned by the super loud shitty stock BGM.

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
There's a bug where sometimes, a quest at the guild you completed won't disappear from the list. Choosing the same quest twice leaves you stuck in the guild room and unable to do anything.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
someone translated really badly and built in a lot of buggs.
take it out or find who has a clue and get it right XD
The translation was done by the circle themselves. Ironic that the developer's themselves created more bugs by translating it. Unfortunately that does happen from time to time. There will probably be an update that fixes them, but considering I uploaded these on behalf of a good Samaritan, we may not see the bug fixes for quite some time.

Overall not a very fun game, trying to ruin some video game girl's life doesn't do it for me.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
That was disappointing. The game is short, has very few sex scenes and the ending just comes out of nowhere.

Not only that, but there are some bugs, one of them even made the game unwinnable (if you save in this state, you'll have to restart it).

Using RPG Maker wasn't a good idea too, since it just made the game slower. The game is linear and has very few events, so it would work just as well as a Renpy game. At least it wouldn't force us to walk slowly to the next event.

Lastly, the translation is very bad. Just a little bit than a machine translation.

The art is ok, but the rest is disappointing.

lolis

Aug 6, 2017
I just find it funny that the mc was not weak and could actually fight (if im understanding correctly).

1.60 star(s) 8 Votes