RPGM Abandoned Illuminati - The Game [v0.5.1a] [Illuminati Games - The Circle]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello guys!
I've completely changed all the game mechanics!
I've fixed all the freeze\lock ups problems during the gameplay and there is a big news: now Daniel and Rae share the same room!
You can now progress the Main Plot accessing the secret room from the cave and reach the Time Gate!
I'm going to try to implement the Quest Log (it looks a little complicated), that will be helpful for the game progression!

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
So fucking bugged.
  • I talk to fathers secretary at the beginning to go to her office, and she stays there indefinitely, only ever answering to me "Yes?".
  • Since I could not get a password out of her, I changed the save file that I have it already.
  • I went to the computer,... some text rolled, and I went to sleep to pass time.
  • Fathers friend arrived and I got to the lodge.
  • I talked to the priestess and rejected them.
  • After that, I could do nothing more and I returned home to sleep some more.
  • Everything starts repeating after that. I am again waken by fathers friend, and the whole cycle repeats itself.
Man what a buggy mess.

Can someone get 0.0.3 version here if bugs such as this are resolved, please?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
trying to find what left does.maybe i went in room b4 it became a task.so far think this game is crap now.run around aimlessly trying to find task and led me to nowhere

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

There is your shitty game, boys.

Reactions: User_10739

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
Is it me or does the game freeze and not respond every 10 minutes? Would love to play if it worked.

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
Everything about this game sucks. The art sucks, the quest guidance sucks, the story sucks, the grammar sucks. I don't see this being worth a damn for a long time, if ever.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
as i play the game i have stuck where i need to find clues in the past. does any one know where i can find those or that ? also does my morality matters in the main story ?

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
I like the premise, but needs a bit more content. Let's hope this one keeps getting regularly updated.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Why can't one get past this in the slums?
Invisible wall?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I am stuck at Quest: LEFT.

I click the statue in the left corner, but I did this way before I had this quest.
So I already explored the other time.
Only there is nothing to do there.

So I am stuck with quest not progressing.
Next time add checks.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Why can't one get past this in the slums?
Invisible wall?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I am stuck at Quest: LEFT.

I click the statue in the left corner, but I did this way before I had this quest.
So I already explored the other time.
Only there is nothing to do there.

So I am stuck with quest not progressing.
Next time add checks.
My only guess is that the floors are not even. Asked my daughter, yes she plays these games to, and said that its a overlap basically or they have placed a fence down and did not remove it hence the slight change to the grey stone texture at the end of the hardwood flooring

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes