GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Do we know what kind of game it will be? Scene selecter like honey select or simulator like artificial academy?

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
Do we know what kind of game it will be? Scene selecter like honey select or simulator like artificial academy?
We dont exactly know yet if you look through the thread were kinda taking guesses, people are hoping and assuming its going to be a another game in the same vein as artificial girl/ artificial academy (open area, walk around, simulator) because of the name "AI Girl" and the limited teaser we got but we should be getting more info and a longer trailer the 30th of this month

asker23

Jun 11, 2017
im kinda hyped that this maybe is a back-to-the-roots step from illusion. big illusion titles were my first ever erotic games, so i still have them in my heart and waiting for a comeback. at the top i'm wishing for a aa3 some day :')

Salico187

May 14, 2017
im kinda hyped that this maybe is a back-to-the-roots step from illusion. big illusion titles were my first ever erotic games, so i still have them in my heart and waiting for a comeback. at the top i'm wishing for a aa3 some day :')
I want it too! My first Illusion game was AA2 (which was also the first erotic too), so the idea of an AA3 (Koikatu doesn't count, IT'S NOT exactly the same) excites me a lot. Although this is more like being an AG4, which would not be bad either, hehehe...:sneaky:

Reactions: asker23

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
I am so hyped for this, with /hgg/ being down this seems like the only place to talk about it. What kind of things are you guys hoping to see with this next entry? Personally an updated "Artificial girl" with not only more places to go and things to do so you're not just running around an empty map, and a better "mood system"? idk what to call it but where the girl will do different things depending on how shes feeling, or in "Artificial girl's" case when the corrisponding number was high enough ie; If her shower number is high enough she'll take a bath or if her horny number was high enough she will find you on the map or if you guys arn't close enough or if she had specific traits she'll go off on her own to masturbate. That system imo is what made "Artificial girl" so fucking great and it makes me sad that newer illusion soft games go for more of a sex simulator by menu rather then making a bunch of systems that work well together in an open environment. Sure they still have traits and personalites but idk for me its not enough. It sounds like they're going the "Artificial girl"route though with a name like AI girl.
Yep. With that name it sounds promising but I mind the . Hope for a good solid AI that "learns" how you interact with the game world, that way you will never really know how each AI will "develop", they could have the same base traits but turn out completely different.

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
Yep. With that name it sounds promising but I mind the . Hope for a good solid AI that "learns" how you interact with the game world, that way you will never really know how each AI will "develop", they could have the same base traits but turn out completely different.
This sounds pretty amazing im not gonna lie, but I agree with the grief cycle, have to keep expectations realistic considering illusions newer games

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
In the trailer there is a part where there's two girls in the same area so we know there's at least two, but there's another girl with short hair shown so there should be 3. If it was shots with the girls and only the back showing maybe we could throw that up to only a single girl and she's heavily customizable but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Many thanks as always, that "a girl" part concerns me though, I really hope they aren't dividing up the areas and limiting it to a certain girl..
Don't let that concern you, that's just rough translation. Japanese doesn't distinguish between plural and singular too often. It's likely the plural and the translation not being 100% colloquially transliterated.

Reactions: thejackel

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
New update from the dev:

Hair length will be customizeable. Also a big update is coming on the 30th!

Don't let that concern you, that's just rough translation. Japanese doesn't distinguish between plural and singular too often. It's likely the plural and the translation not being 100% colloquially transliterated.
Ah I see, that's reassuring.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for posting this here. Hongfire is not that great anymore!
I'll miss it since i was a we lass when I discovered Illusion games and was brought there. Then they got rid of the games because 'piracy is bad mkay?' and then it just started dropping in activity, other sites blossomed. HongFire was the place but its time has come. Nothing is forever and while I'll have fond memories, f95zone is superior.
If this is a Artificial Girl reboot then Artificial Academy better get a damn reboot too indeed. I want that sandboxy freedom that game offered and the ability to switch characters every day so I could cause drama between people. You had adultry, 'forced', and the ability to play as a chick for once! I HATED Illusion for always focusing on soyboy nobody male character getting a harem of chicks. Also wasn't a fan of their rape focused games, which they used to do a lot of.

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
New update from the dev:

Hair length will be customizeable. Also a big update is coming on the 30th!
I believe the release date is slated for late October so I would bet the character creator demo is launching on the 30th, or they'll at least give us a release date for the character creator on the 30th.

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
Okay, update just went up. As per my prediction, I believe game is out October 21st, character creator is out now. I am just a wee babey and don't know how to proxy to download it tho.

Edit: Oh man, I only messed around with it for a bit but this one really feels like it's gonna be Illusion's next major step forward since SBPR. This is gonna be chad af

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes