D

Deleted member 1591994

Hi All,

just recently started playing this, in my typical anally compulsive fashion I put down all the data.
Is this all the H positions? or Are there more? (I didn't put down bondage furniture.)

My Ellen is Power: 860, Trust 1014, Humanity: 972 (bad idea i know now), Instinct: 780, Perersion/Transf: 953, Vigilance: 300, Sociability: 812, Darkness 985.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a full list on japanese wikiwiki7-r.net:

If you have troubles accessing it, try VPN. Opera VPN should be enough.

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
If and what Closes they change is dependent of her Stats, mostly the Girlpower stats, i´m not shure about the others.
Look some sides befor there was a post by EroShane with this Thematik.
Thanks for the answer. I found a post of EroShane. Apparently the wardrobe is bugged:
"That just reverted everything back to Japanese and the wardrobe still didn't work... No big deal, thanks for trying. I can manually change their outfits in the character creator, so no big deal. Just liked the immersion of them changing their own clothes once in a while. "

Ok, hopefully it will work in the future. I liked the mechanic in the other ones before.

Reactions: EroShane

IllusionAIGirl

Nov 11, 2019
Let me share you my house for the Housing Island. This house is for people who use low end PC, thus having a great accessibility to upper floors with double and triple stairs and being built just next to the pier. The number of objects are the bare minimum, which in turn gives you very light load to your PC, yet having almost all accessible units fit in.
To use, drop it into \UserData\housing\03 and load it from the housing interface.

2019_1111_1546_56_373.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Mayonist

Jul 30, 2017
Does anybody know why my Agent Slider mod doesn't work when I tried to change girl's parameters?.
Changing the stats and desires works though, but not parameters.
Thanks in advance.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Let me share you my house for the Housing Island. This house is for people who use low end PC, thus having a great accessibility to upper floors with double and triple stairs and being built just next to the pier. The number of objects are the bare minimum, which in turn gives you very light load to your PC, yet having almost all accessible units fit in.
To use, drop it into \UserData\housing\03 and load it from the housing interface.

View attachment 457470
I have the screwthisnoise version but that folder path doesnt exist ? where else do we put houses etc.? or is there a guide to this aspect. I have the 100% save version. Still learning.

IllusionAIGirl

Nov 11, 2019
I have the screwthisnoise version but that folder path doesnt exist ? where else do we put houses etc.? or is there a guide to this aspect. I have the 100% save version. Still learning.
The path is the same for the screwthisnoise version. If you are yet to unlock the "Housing Island" you might not have the folder yet. Each housing place has different base size and the larger one cant be used for smaller lots. To use my house, you must have unlocked the last island called "Housing Island."

Reactions: pigtamer69

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Perhaps you can answer a question I've been trying to figure out.... Character cards, scenes, houses... is the actual data stored in the image itself? That seems to be all anyone shares...?
I have the same question. I guess it is which is so clever and praactical but im finding that cards seem specific to games and then mods are often needed. So I like game girls like darkstalkers or DOA or SF2 etc. but half of the cards i get dont work properly due to mods and most of the cards are mixed up so having to work out by eye which graphic style is which game. Mostly the rule seems to be cellshaded is koikatsu, super real and heavily modded is honey select and real but not that real and generic is Ai girl. Or you tell me haha the learning curve is steep for noobs....

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
The path is the same for the screwthisnoise version. If you are yet to unlock the "Housing Island" you might not have the folder yet. Each housing place has different base size and the larger one cant be used for smaller lots. To use my house, you must have unlocked the last island called "Housing Island."
Ahh yes that makes sense thanks... though im using the 100% save supplied with it.
I am likely using the game incorrectly lol

Can i import other peoples cards into that screwthenoise save?
Or am i meant to start from scratch and build my own stuff?
And if so is that a serious time dump (as thats limited).

Im not sure how the card system works and if its meant for the games and which games or if its for the studios which seem to come with thee games....:?

Also do you have the link to the honey direct main thread as struggling to find it?

I apologize for my noobness!

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Perhaps you can answer a question I've been trying to figure out.... Character cards, scenes, houses... is the actual data stored in the image itself? That seems to be all anyone shares...?
I have the same question. I guess it is which is so clever and praactical but im finding that cards seem specific to games and then mods are often needed. So I like game girls like darkstalkers or DOA or SF2 etc. but half of the cards i get dont work properly due to mods and most of the cards are mixed up so having to work out by eye which graphic style is which game. Mostly the rule seems to be cellshaded is koikatsu, super real and heavily modded is honey select and real but not that real and generic is Ai girl. Or you tell me haha the learning curve is steep for noobs....
Yes, character etc. cards have all the relevant information embedded as data inside them. It's injected by the game/studio when you get a snapshot (or any other software that follows the same data structure).

Pigtamer, don't rely on looks. Most general character imageboards have tags/categories for each game, or there are dedicated boards for each. Same goes with threads usually.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Actually I have HoneySelect and PlayHome All-In-One Pack found on Pastebin
so we've to wait for the pack.
Pastebin? i dont know that site. I found a honey select version 1.2 ? is there a version list you know of.

How does screwthisnoise work as it doesnt seem hes ever done a honey select...

Do you have alink to the honey select main thread pls?
In Honeyselect i need to work out how to remove the h- scenes subtitles!!!? lol t
They are ridiculous and across the characters face most of the time. I cant find a setting to remove subs....just lots of oohhhhs and arrrrsss in subs which is insane lol

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Yes, character etc. cards have all the relevant information embedded as data inside them. It's injected by the game/studio when you get a snapshot (or any other software that follows the same data structure).

Pigtamer, don't rely on looks. Most general character imageboards have tags/categories for each game, or there are dedicated boards for each. Same goes with threads usually.
thanks! I found this : but it messes up the cards. And has lots of HIDDEN cards for some reason ? Is there a board you recommend? Or a honey select thread here which is active?

IllusionAIGirl

Nov 11, 2019
Ahh yes that makes sense thanks... though im using the 100% save supplied with it.
I am likely using the game incorrectly lol

Can i import other peoples cards into that screwthenoise save?
Or am i meant to start from scratch and build my own stuff?
And if so is that a serious time dump (as thats limited).

Im not sure how the card system works and if its meant for the games and which games or if its for the studios which seem to come with thee games....:?

Also do you have the link to the honey direct main thread as struggling to find it?

I apologize for my noobness!
The very first thing to do is to get access to the building lot by playing the game, then you can load the png file in the proper folder to import the house.
Yes, they are the actually data used in game.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
thanks! I found this : but it messes up the cards. And has lots of HIDDEN cards for some reason ? Is there a board you recommend? Or a honey select thread here which is active?
Messed them up how? This board for instance has ~17,000 character cards for HS ( ).
There is a Honey Select thread here but I'm not sure how helpful it would be. HS has an absurd amount of relevant stuff released so it might take a bit of reading and searching on your part.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
There won't be an HF patch most likely. In fact, there hasn't been one for the latest games, not since Inquisitor retired.
Others picked up the work and carried on creating All-in-one patches, but with HongFire itself gone and AS having no dedicated threads/subs, the discord channel is your best bet on finding stuff, unless you follow each mod repo on it's own (for those that actually have one).

Point being, this pre-patched repack is probably the legit link for the foreseeable future.
The alternative is to grab the original ISOs from nyaa, apply the official patches and then apply any mod you want by hand (which is frankly what this repack is, without the added hassle on your part).
Thanks for the big reply, and i didnt know that guy retired, so its good to check some files and apply patches than. Maybe its worth to wait a little for all the uncensors, atleast decent english translation then?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Thanks for the big reply, and i didnt know that guy retired, so its good to check some files and apply patches than. Maybe its worth to wait a little for all the uncensors, atleast decent english translation then?
Depends on how important the uncensor is to you probably. Translation is kinda ok, most of it is of course machine translation but you can understand what's going on quite fine.
If you feel like waiting, I assume Illusion will go on an aggressive patch/DLC release like most of their games, which means more content for your initial run.

Btw, I was pointed to "HF" patches outside the usual places for the previous games, so it is possible that one will appear for this at some point.

Reactions: yourdesire8
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes