alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys!
I have a annoying bug and I'm not sure how to fix it. Got a girl, when I leave etch, she doesn't talk and nothing happens... only solution is to close the game :/
It happens after every etch... Did someone had the same bug and knows from where it comes ?

Edit: It may comes from DHH MadWorld :(
I reported this over the last couple days. Still don't know the cause, but I suspect it is a bug with the Nympho skill because mine only does this on girls with that skill after a forced H encounter, one where you don't get the option to say no. Judging by the fact that there are other bugs still present, such as the audio not working right, silent orgasms, in certain H scene types, and the fact that it carried over from the previous repack version, I think it's safe to say this is a bug in the game itself and will have to be fixed by an official patch from Illusion.

Apr 29, 2018
I reported this over the last couple days. Still don't know the cause, but I suspect it is a bug with the Nympho skill because mine only does this on girls with that skill after a forced H encounter, one where you don't get the option to say no. Judging by the fact that there are other bugs still present, such as the audio not working right, silent orgasms, in certain H scene types, and the fact that it carried over from the previous repack version, I think it's safe to say this is a bug in the game itself and will have to be fixed by an official patch from Illusion.
I've been running the vanilla game and haven't experienced this bug, even before the last two official updates. I suspect it's either one of the mods are at fault or the bug is related to which voice set the girl with the Nympho skill has (mine has the selfish voice set, she attacks me and finishes the encounter without any problems, regardless if she's exhausted from climaxing 3+ times, satisfied from 1~2 times, or unsatisfied from 0 times).

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Hey guys!
I have a annoying bug and I'm not sure how to fix it. Got a girl, when I leave etch, she doesn't talk and nothing happens... only solution is to close the game :/
It happens after every etch... Did someone had the same bug and knows from where it comes ?

Edit: It may comes from DHH MadWorld :(
I have a bug where the girl says she wants to try a three way and if you agree it causes the game to enter an infintire loop. If you habe a 3rd girl with you on follow then it will work but if not it breaks the game :(

Reactions: Dashsolo

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
--->\BepInEx\plugins\CheatStats.dll (right control) and you have 999 items of all
Thanks all working now!

...can I ask...how do you win over the trader ?
She has 1 heart. Is it simply trading to get it to 3 and then I presume she becomes one of the girls too?

ALso do you know where the mods for this game are? was looking for the merchant replacer....
...as well as any system perfomance help as its chugging on my pc when it shouldn't :)

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
i already created female char, but how to change base female character with my created female char ?
Do you mean you cannot access your character because it is registered ? I just made an identical character with a new name to solve that issue. Or delete the other save. Hope that helps.

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
EroShane: Welp that didn't work as expected (although there was a nice FPS boost).

What you see is an extremely short draw distance of the "stuff is wet" effect. You can see this (albeit further away) in the vanilla game too. If anything I'd increase that variable instead of decreasing it.

It's a shame we don't get to tweak these things w/o having to decompile some .dll. ._.

...can I ask...how do you win over the trader ?
She has 1 heart. Is it simply trading to get it to 3 and then I presume she becomes one of the girls too?
Yes. Simply trade stuff worth 2000 units to her.
No. While you can make mad, passionate love to her, she does not become one of your girls.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Where can we find houses? I presume not I have the houseing island where i can build what I want I can upload other peoples masterpieces onto it ? If so is there a page or does anyone have any theyd like to share? Also how can I save the ones ive made and share pls ? thanks

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Read the thread, afaik, some shared their .png files.
You put them into \userdata\housing\xx

The subfolders are based on plot size, me thinks.
01 -> small (forest and beach)
02 -> medium (ruined city)
03 -> large (housing island)

Save data is encoded in the png files, same as character cards.
You can save / load in the construction interface.

Reactions: pigtamer69

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Read the thread, afaik, some shared their .png files.
You put them into \userdata\housing\xx

The subfolders are based on plot size, me thinks.
01 -> small (forest and beach)
02 -> medium (ruined city)
03 -> large (housing island)

Save data is encoded in the png files, same as character cards.
You can save / load in the construction interface.
tHANKS but what about ruined island houses? I have some dope houses id like to share but there is nothing in the user data / housing folder ? Does this only apply to Housing island ? Or do i take photos with the camera and use them ?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes