xathu0904

Jul 23, 2017
How does the spec come into play? I was wondering has anyone tried to run it using Wine or any other emulator?
my point is game optimize really bad. even you some how can run game on mac then most likely game run on 10 fps or less

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019

[BR] Better Repack R2.2.png

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 2.2 // 30.11.2019
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 29.11.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
 1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
 2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
 4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 29.11

[B]Updated in release 2.2 (this release):[/B]
- Applied official update <aisyoujyo_02_plus_1129kmar_all>
- Updated AI_BepisPlugins to R13.0.1
- Updated IllusionFixes AIGirl to v1.7
- Updated HideAllUI to v2.0
- Updated XUnity.AutoTranslator to v4.7.0
- Updated 2155X's AI_UnlockPlayerHClothes to v1.3.1
- Updated enimaroah's SB3Utility to v1.19.8
- Updated FairBear's CareBairPackage to v1.3.0
- Updated Hooh's Heelz to v1.11
- Updated Marco's AIABMX to v3.5.1
- Updated Marco's AIAPI to v1.9.5
- Updated Marco's FPS Counter to v2.1
- Added FairBair's Agent Trainer v1.0.1 as optional
- Added Marco's AI_OrthographicCamera v1.1 as optional

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

CRC32: D5EB7AC2
MD5: 849682A509CD92A263A8C8BF2F3776E6
SHA-1: F9F2F9A88E7B40F7447A4F1A46CF01BCCFFAB962

Updater:

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. I barely did anything, I just bundled other peoples work, so no need to credit me or anything. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

GPOuRL.png

As some of you have noticed, downloading content from the in-game downloader is quite the unstable experience. In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

darkbitee

Nov 26, 2019
Hey, I'm new here, just wanted to say thanks a lot for all the sharing! i really love the game :)
I got a problem today with it, and i been trying the whole day to fix it!.

So when i go to ''Character creation > female > load character < there's not list at all, i added quite a bit new characters cards, deleted in case some of them have a bug, added a few again etc, still no showing!. Any idea how to fix it??

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Hey, I'm new here, just wanted to say thanks a lot for all the sharing! i really love the game :)

So when i go to ''Character creation > female > load character < there's not list at all, i added quite a bit new characters cards, deleted in case some of them have a bug, added a few again etc, still no showing!. Any idea how to fix it??
Make sure you have them in UserData/chara/female and that you've downloaded cards containing card data (if you're downloading from discord, open in browser then download)

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018

ok, create your own new card and see where it is placed
the format for the search is "AISChaF_*.png" , look at the date and time, and you will find the card

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
So...what's the premise for this game?
Continued... [Part 2]

Although the girls will eventually learn how to care for themselves on their own, you can train them yourself to boost this process along the way much much more quickly.

In stead of getting into the 101 ways you can train a girl, I will cover the very basics and give you some observable practical concepts to run with how you wish...

1. Although you can teach any girl as many skills as you like, I would avoid teaching her more than 2 work related skills. The reason for this being how the backend of the game works regarding the girl's choices and how the random 100 roll modifiers work. The main work categories are "gather" which is represented by the glove icon, and the tool related is the glove. Fishing, speaks for itself, of course the fishing rod is the item. Digging, shovel icons on map and shovel item. Mining, pickaxe as the tool/icon. Bug catching, bug net being the tool/icon. Cat catching, which is not represented by any icon or tool for the girls. Then finally, and this is kind of a sub-gather routine, skill foraging, which is secondary but I felt it should be mentioned and requires a skill to utilize, and you cannot actually "train" her to forage skills, but gather and bug catching seems to yield the most, although some are specific to digging/mining.

2. Take her around and show her how to gather, mine, dig, fish, catch bugs/cats (requires Beastmaster) by performing the action with her in the party repeatedly. If you show her all the specific locations on the island to go to for each task type (remember, only choose two initially, so only go to those particular points). [EDIT: By this I mean, choose two skills to work on and only go to those types of points, not only two gather locations, i.e. if you choose digging/mining you can hit all the digging and mining locations, just skip bug catching and gather (or vice versa), she needs to see all points used more than once each to "know" where it is in the future. They CAN learn this on their own eventually, but the chance is very low.] If you hit each one two or three times she will memorize them permanently and forage mats from those locations daily, she won't say anything but will unload her loot into the chest randomly. She will also gift you extra rare finds.

3. Pay attention to her dialogue... If she hates bugs, she will be a terrible choice for a bug catcher, if she dislikes animals then she would not do well catching cats. They will let you know their peevs, and if you assign them to a task they hate, they will either not do it, or do it and get in a bad mood over it. (unless of course you want a cranky bitch then set her to tasks she hates and she will get pissy with you and faint a lot more)

4. Assign the appropriate skills to the appropriate job tasks. These will increase the rate of the action and also the resulting success rate. When setting a girl to task, "Collector," "Achiever," and "Doer" are a plus for any task. Also the "Endurance, Tireless, Body Management, Courageous, Rain Lover, and Priestess Bloodline" can help prevent hunger, fatigue, fainting, and/or sickness.

For instance, you do want her to:

Gather: things, then you would want her to Goods Supplier, and Lucky/Good Luck traits with a level 2 (Lucky) or 3 (Good Luck) pair of gloves. Combined with one or more of the previous nine traits mentioned, this will yield the best results. My pick would be Collector, Achiever, Tireless, Goods Supplier, and Good Luck with a level 3 glove item equipped for the best results.

Digging: Digging Maniac, is the main influencing skill. My pick would be Achiever, Tireless, Endurance, Courageous, and Digging Maniac with level 3 shovel.

Mining: Terrain Grasp is the top skill. My pick would be Achiever, Tireless, Endurance, Courageous, and Terrain Grasp with level 3 pickaxe.

Bug Collecting: Bug Collector; my pick is Achiever, Courageous, Bug Collector, Priestess Bloodline, Rain Lover, of course a level 3 bug net.

Fishing: Fishing Lover; my pick is Fishing Lover, Achiever, Courageous, Priestess Bloodline, Rain Lover, and a fishing rod equipped.

Cat Catching: Beastmaster, necessary to catch the cats, Animal Lover, better to have as they are faster at luring the cats, and will also play with them if they are in a home as a pet after to boost their mood. My pick is Beastmaster, Animal Lover, Achiever, Tireless, and Endurance. Must have unused cages in storage, although the girls don't take them, and must have caught a cat in the presence of a girl.

Cooking: Cooking Lover; this one is not really a "job" perse but it is considered a fatigue governed stat (work) not a mood governed stat (leisure). This one, like all "job training" scenarios, I would add achiever, the others are not that important with this one, so the less other skills the more likely this will succeed. If you add Endurance, as she will not be hungry, and therefore will be less likely to eat, she will cook and store the dishes she cooks. Make sure the cooktop storage is full of ingredients that add up to actual dish recipes or the skill will fail.

Gardening: Crop Knowledge; this is a leisure stat based "job," so it increases mood, but can also cause fatigue after repetition. Making this one unique. Also, this impacts the quality and quantity of your harvest from your garden plots. I would give her Achiever, and Priestess Bloodline as well, but the others matter little directly and are only a convenience. This is something that can be added as a secondary trait to someone with something less demanding like cooking.

Skill Foraging: Hunter... This is one of the trickiest and most taxing job skills as this combines all forms of foraging with the Hunter skill itself. Ergo, you can get some skills with gather, digging, mining, and bug collecting. Therefore all are profitable in this regard. Also things like Collector and Lucky/Good Luck, etc., all apply in the same manner. This skill can also be added as a 5th skill to someone with Gather or Bug Collector as a main skill focus. My suggestion is being part way good with two other skills on this one, or go the Tireless/Endurance route with one, since this skill will beat the tar out of your girl's fatigue. My top choice for this is: Hunter, Good Supplier, Good Luck, Bug Collector, Tireless, with level 3 gloves and bug net, level 2-3 other tools.

When I return for part 3, I will explain the base traits, stat, and lifestyles impact on these jobs... (once more 30-60 minutes for work stuff)

Last edited:

triver10

Nov 7, 2017
my point is game optimize really bad. even you some how can run game on mac then most likely game run on 10 fps or less
You're right, it does not run on VM. I finally managed to get this running by installing dual boot Win 10 on Mac. It's really easy using Boot Camp.

I have another weird issue. First time when I opened game the translation seemed to work, all menus and stuff was translated almost, but second time only the main menu titles (new game etc.) are translated. Any ideas how to solve this or where can I find the translation pack so I can re apply it? (running latest BR 2.1 distribution which includes many mods and stuff)

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I have another weird issue. First time when I opened game the translation seemed to work, all menus and stuff was translated almost, but second time only the main menu titles (new game etc.) are translated. Any ideas how to solve this or where can I find the translation pack so I can re apply it? (running latest BR 2.1 distribution which includes many mods and stuff)
the translation goes online (default) google translate api, or another translator of your choice from the sideloader modpack
You can also translate into any other language, with google quality

27X

Oct 30, 2019
You're right, it does not run on VM. I finally managed to get this running by installing dual boot Win 10 on Mac. It's really easy using Boot Camp.

Translation are pulled off an open source language library in real time.

Last edited:

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Does anybody else get rather severe clipping in many animations? Like hands being inside the girl instead lying on her rear end, arm having visible segmentation lines or her hands clipping though the players breasts to come to rest on her chest (as if she was male)?

Will try the full pack whenever google lets me DL the file.

Oh and unlock playerHclothes.dll still bugs the state of clothing, making me unable to remove them during lovemaking.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
For the sake of an expedient description here (as this gets deep and loopy) I am going to focus solely on the skills that I mentioned (and believe are the most important for job skills) and how the desires (maker), traits (parameters), and lifestyles impact each. Some run on a +1/+4/-3 scale where numbers are added to initial values pre-roll on a random 100 number, and others add +/- percentages, which are multipliers that are added post-roll and sum of first stage, I'll try to make this as simple as I can.

Basically, each girl has the potential of 1 of 16 (as of game version 1.0.3 or R1.3) possible choices per 30 seconds delta time to select a course of action. If there is no winner then she will idle another 30 seconds. If one or more of the 16 potential options reaches a value of 70.00/99.99 (7000/9999) or greater, then each will be rolled on. The winner of all the rolls will be categorical choice, but there will be alternate choices that fall under each category will then subsequently be rolled on to choose her final course of action. Ergo, although you may have the highest settings on certain things, to favor, let's just say bug catching, and she even gets the winning numbers based on the "Hunt" value winning, and you have a girl with Wealth, Sharpness, and Conviction, the Driver lifestyle, and Instinct, Reliability, and Femininity being her 3 greatest traits, there is still an outside chance something else will be selected in certain circumstances and if bug catching was rolled on it will get it's timer reduced. There is also the chance that the correct parameters win but bug catching isn't selected...

First, there are competing primary values at play here, "Hunt" (work), "Game" (leisure), and Cook (you can guess that one). The winning roll for these will be determined by luck of timing, plus various stat bonuses that are associated with each value. I'm only focusing on the desires and parameters here, but also know that many skills increase and decrease the likelihood as well by (typically) 10%-25% also post roll.

Hunt:
Gather
Digging
Mining
Bug Collecting
Skill Foraging (combo of all above)

Game:
Gardening
Fishing
Cat Catching

Cook:
Cooking

I am pointing this out because you will have a lot more conflicts if you give a girl Gather, Digging, Mining, instead of Digging, Gardening, Cooking. Because all values will always be on the same roll at the same time ("Hunt") instead of potentially being on a different roll at a different time. Also, the game only has about a 25-35% chance of changing an animation once one is selected, ergo, at the very least she will typically do one thing for a minute to a few minutes as the first few rolls are more likely to fail than not, since there is a far higher probability of failing (2-3 times) the rolls than succeeding... Ergo, a girl with the Digging, Gardening, and Cooking skills will gain skill exp faster in all three, while one with Gather, Digging, Mining will likely only grow in one job stat and highly likely -- pretty much NEVER the others. So I feel this is important to note. The only time this really works out is with the "Hunter" skill, because it will win it's own roll then roll to choose Gather, Dig, Mine, or Bug Collection itself, each of which have a base 25% chance with +% based on other skills, highly increasing the likelihood of the selected skills winning back and forth evenly pretty often.

Now this may get confusing, but I am trying to make it as easy to understand as possible.

Different "desires," "traits/parameters," and "lifestyles" also effect the outcome of rolls. Each has it's own positive and negative influencing factors.

Hunt:
Wealth +16
Sharpness +11
Conviction +7
Intelligence +3
Innocence +1
Sweetness -1
Understanding -2
Comfort -4

Game:
Imperfection +15
Thrills +8
Innocence +6
Sharpness +3
Mischief +2
Courtesy -4
Loyalty -8
Calmness -12

Cook:
Intelligence +14
Kindness +12
Sweetness +8
Loyalty +4
Understanding +3
Endurance -3
Imperfection -5
Thrills -8

Then you get bonuses from these parameters:

Hunt:
Instinct +12%
Trust +8%
Vigilance +6%
Darkness +3%

Game:
Humanity +13%
Sociability +9%
Femininity +5%
Trust +2

Cook:
Femininity +14%
Vigilance +8%
Humanity +5%
Darkness +3%

Finally you get these bonuses from the Lifestyles:

Hunt:
Driver +22%
Excitement Seeker +10%
Armchair -12%

Game:
Controller +18%
Getter +12%
Excitement Seeker -10%

Cook:
Armchair +24%
Baby +18%
Driver -22%

The "desires" are calculated as a bonus to the initial roll (random 100) +% =
To add bonus to the total calculation initially.
Let's assume you roll the random 100 (and hit 100) for hunt with the top 3 desires, you would get an adjusted roll of 134/100 -- yet if it were 50 then you would get 67/100 and so on.

When the choice wins the Parameter and Lifestyle numbers are added like so to the amount increased...
Let's assume 1000 is the roll (random 1000) with an Instinct roll win on a Driver lifestyle:
1000+120=1120
1000+220=1220
1120+1220=2340
2340/9999

Assuming all the same for a Cook choice with next highest comparable stat being Darkness:
1000-30=970
1000-220=780
970+780=1750
1750/9999

Assuming this trend remained steady (it WON'T --- EVER, but for the sake of explanation)
The Hunt roll would be called once every 3 minutes and 30 seconds or roughly 50/9999 per second for that 30 second interval.

The Cook roll would be called once every 6 minutes, for roughly 29/9999 per second for that interval. (based on 30 second intervals where in a real time scenario the scores will be rerolled and added each 30 delta seconds).

Hopefully, this helps you better understand. Remember, due to certain randomness of the system, you cannot thoroughly predict the outcomes, but you can enhance your odds for better results (although like gambling, even being good is not a guaranteed win).

I will proof that when I come back to make sure this makes sense, if not I apologize...

EDIT: Keep in mind, this is only explaining 3 of 16 possible choices that will occur AND it only focuses on the stats important to get your girls working and more self-sufficient (or more like a supporting character, which you want to help advance the game better) early on.

For instance the "Game" option also has "Play," "Waste Time" (draws in the sand with a stick), "Goof Off," "Cause Trouble," etc. "Play" for instance has subroutines "Go to Park," Play with Pet," "Play Video Game," etc. "Play With Pet," also has subroutines based on the number of pets you have in the world. Then there is the chance that they reroll and cancel a routine before ever arriving at their destination.

Like I said, there is a lot at play. I was combing through the subroutines, I estimate there are about 300-500 potential actions in all once all rolls have been made.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

This is a difficult question to answer as none of us would know the source game, what mods were involved, etc. Some of these online cards don't work and get removed by the game unless you read all the stuff very carefully regarding the card. I.E. Assuming the card is for AI-Girl, is there a mod that was used, a skin, an overlay, etc., that you do not have. Also, the backgrounds and frames of cards can cause them not to load if you don't have the same background/frame in your folders (not 100% sure if this is still true but it was for previous games and it was during the v1.0.0 period, unsure for STN's BR1.X-2.X versions).

Check your root>UserData>Chara folder and see if it has a Female, Male, and Old folder. If it does they are likely incompatible. Although I was able to get some of them to load somehow before. I forgot what I did or if I redownloaded them... Also, they may have incompatible mods... Usually they post required mods on the websites where you get these cards.

EDIT: WAIT! Old folder was for early beta maker files, if they are from another game they do not work as this is a whole new game engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Does anybody else get rather severe clipping in many animations? Like hands being inside the girl instead lying on her rear end, arm having visible segmentation lines or her hands clipping though the players breasts to come to rest on her chest (as if she was male)?

Will try the full pack whenever google lets me DL the file.

Oh and unlock playerHclothes.dll still bugs the state of clothing, making me unable to remove them during lovemaking.
There's no real-time collisions at all during sex, if you think the frame rate is bad now, if this was actually enabled you'd have 1 frame period during sex. Dynamic Deformation is super hard on frame rate unless your physics system coding is impeccable. Took me a bout a year to get Skyrim to behave correctly under Sinned Mesh Physics, the same pretty much applies here. It's absolutely doable, I sincerely doubt illusion is going to spend the time or money enabling it.

Reactions: Granyala

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Continued... [Part 2]

Although the girls will eventually learn how to care for themselves on their own, you can train them yourself to boost this process along the way much much more quickly.

In stead of getting into the 101 ways you can train a girl, I will cover the very basics and give you some observable practical concepts to run with how you wish...

1. Although you can teach any girl as many skills as you like, I would avoid teaching her more than 2 work related skills. The reason for this being how the backend of the game works regarding the girl's choices and how the random 100 roll modifiers work. The main work categories are "gather" which is represented by the glove icon, and the tool related is the glove. Fishing, speaks for itself, of course the fishing rod is the item. Digging, shovel icons on map and shovel item. Mining, pickaxe as the tool/icon. Bug catching, bug net being the tool/icon. Cat catching, which is not represented by any icon or tool for the girls. Then finally, and this is kind of a sub-gather routine, skill foraging, which is secondary but I felt it should be mentioned and requires a skill to utilize, and you cannot actually "train" her to forage skills, but gather and bug catching seems to yield the most, although some are specific to digging/mining.

2. Take her around and show her how to gather, mine, dig, fish, catch bugs/cats (requires Beastmaster) by performing the action with her in the party repeatedly. If you show her all the specific locations on the island to go to for each task type (remember, only choose two initially, so only go to those particular points). If you hit each one two or three times she will memorize them permanently and forage mats from those locations daily, she won't say anything but will unload her loot into the chest randomly. She will also gift you extra rare finds.

3. Pay attention to her dialogue... If she hates bugs, she will be a terrible choice for a bug catcher, if she dislikes animals then she would not do well catching cats. They will let you know their peevs, and if you assign them to a task they hate, they will either not do it, or do it and get in a bad mood over it. (unless of course you want a cranky bitch then set her to tasks she hates and she will get pissy with you and faint a lot more)

4. Assign the appropriate skills to the appropriate job tasks. These will increase the rate of the action and also the resulting success rate. When setting a girl to task, "Collector," "Achiever," and "Doer" are a plus for any task. Also the "Endurance, Tireless, Body Management, Courageous, Rain Lover, and Priestess Bloodline" can help prevent hunger, fatigue, fainting, and/or sickness.

For instance, you do want her to:

Gather: things, then you would want her to Goods Supplier, and Lucky/Good Luck traits with a level 2 (Lucky) or 3 (Good Luck) pair of gloves. Combined with one or more of the previous nine traits mentioned, this will yield the best results. My pick would be Collector, Achiever, Tireless, Goods Supplier, and Good Luck with a level 3 glove item equipped for the best results.

Digging: Digging Maniac, is the main influencing skill. My pick would be Achiever, Tireless, Endurance, Courageous, and Digging Maniac with level 3 shovel.

Mining: Terrain Grasp is the top skill. My pick would be Achiever, Tireless, Endurance, Courageous, and Terrain Grasp with level 3 pickaxe.

Bug Collecting: Bug Collector; my pick is Achiever, Courageous, Bug Collector, Priestess Bloodline, Rain Lover, of course a level 3 bug net.

Fishing: Fishing Lover; my pick is Fishing Lover, Achiever, Courageous, Priestess Bloodline, Rain Lover, and a fishing rod equipped.

Cat Catching: Beastmaster, necessary to catch the cats, Animal Lover, better to have as they are faster at luring the cats, and will also play with them if they are in a home as a pet after to boost their mood. My pick is Beastmaster, Animal Lover, Achiever, Tireless, and Endurance. Must have unused cages in storage, although the girls don't take them, and must have caught a cat in the presence of a girl.

Cooking: Cooking Lover; this one is not really a "job" perse but it is considered a fatigue governed stat (work) not a mood governed stat (leisure). This one, like all "job training" scenarios, I would add achiever, the others are not that important with this one, so the less other skills the more likely this will succeed. If you add Endurance, as she will not be hungry, and therefore will be less likely to eat, she will cook and store the dishes she cooks. Make sure the cooktop storage is full of ingredients that add up to actual dish recipes or the skill will fail.

Gardening: Crop Knowledge; this is a leisure stat based "job," so it increases mood, but can also cause fatigue after repetition. Making this one unique. Also, this impacts the quality and quantity of your harvest from your garden plots. I would give her Achiever, and Priestess Bloodline as well, but the others matter little directly and are only a convenience. This is something that can be added as a secondary trait to someone with something less demanding like cooking.

Skill Foraging: Hunter... This is one of the trickiest and most taxing job skills as this combines all forms of foraging with the Hunter skill itself. Ergo, you can get some skills with gather, digging, mining, and bug collecting. Therefore all are profitable in this regard. Also things like Collector and Lucky/Good Luck, etc., all apply in the same manner. This skill can also be added as a 5th skill to someone with Gather or Bug Collector as a main skill focus. My suggestion is being part way good with two other skills on this one, or go the Tireless/Endurance route with one, since this skill will beat the tar out of your girl's fatigue. My top choice for this is: Hunter, Good Supplier, Good Luck, Bug Collector, Tireless, with level 3 gloves and bug net, level 2-3 other tools.

When I return for part 3, I will explain the base traits, stat, and lifestyles impact on these jobs... (once more 30-60 minutes for work stuff)
lol so the entire time i've been playing the game wrong, didn't know you can "party" up with the girls. No wonder mine are like 9/10 dumbos walking around, doing a snap 180 turn to another point without really achieving anything xD

Feels like a restart of file will be more fun now >..>

Reactions: EroShane

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
2. Take her around and show her how to gather, mine, dig, fish, catch bugs/cats (requires Beastmaster) by performing the action with her in the party repeatedly.
That's a bit of a problem, since if a girl is following me, the only thing I can interact with is doors, storage chests and gathering points. I can't fish, cook, garden or catch animals if someone's in my party, since everything is non-interactable.

I'm using BetterRepack R2 with its default configuration. I'll have to see if updating to R2.2 will help things.

Last edited:
Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
That's a bit of a problem, since if a girl is following me, the only thing I can interact with is doors, storage chests and gathering points. I can't fish, cook, garden or catch animals if someone's in my party, since everything is non-interactable.

I'm using BetterRepack R2 with its default configuration. I'll have to see if updating to R2.2 will help things.
You cannot cook but you can eat with them at the table, that is enough, then put ingredients that are needed for dishes in the storage of the cooktops (not your box)... Just updated to the R2.2 so I'll need to test stuff. Catching animals should work. You just need to stand still and wait for the ones that come to you then interact with bait (catfish) then trap. Yes, you cannot fish, but you can lead them over with you then disband and fish (I use the little rock peninsula near the beach), they just need to be close to you within reasonable distance, and see you fishing with a rod in their inventory. After a few catches, exit they'll still be there. I usually go talk to them, doubt that matters, probably a placebo action, but it works for me... LOL! Also, they usually don't do it right away, but they seem to be on a 48 cycle of anything they learned from 7am to 7am across 48 hours so give them a day or two in game.

Hope that clarifies a little better. I realize that not all actions are able to be executed with them in the party, in that case, get everything ready, disband, stand near them (they won't move with you close for a memory cycle or two) then perform the actions. You can also try calling them back as well as you are about to do something (i.e. if catching animals is no longer able to be done grouped -- just make sure they are near, you likely don't have to be grouped, just being grouped makes it easier than telling them to do stuff that they will likely tra-la-la off like "SQUIRREL!" and forget what you said) Group what you can, for everything else make sure they are near, two or three successful routines usually "teaches" them.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes