Subaru08

Jul 7, 2017
I installed the lastest build ScrewThisNoise AI_Shoujo_R2_2_7z, can someone tell me how the plugin "Extragirl" work ? Thanks

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
It definitely does. Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering how people were teaching them things they seemingly can't take part in with you.
Also, through time, they may eventually, and rather randomly, happen to learn something on their own (like a 2% chance) or be taught by another girl with 1000+ Sociability and Humanity, which increases by their skills like Talker/Chatty that increase social interaction or desire to be helpful/useful. It CAN happen below that as well but odds are abysmal.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
I installed the lastest build ScrewThisNoise AI_Shoujo_R2_2_7z, can someone tell me how the plugin "Extragirl" work ? Thanks
Do you mean how to install it or how to use it?

It allows you to add additional girls (default up to 99) to your Islands by accessing the terminal. You have to first create a 5th+ girl in maker then in the game scroll down past the last name on the list to get the "-----" then click and add a new girl like you added all the previous girls.
NOTE: I did not see the "-----" at first, but needed to switch one of my girls to the other island to make it work. After just switch her back. If it is not working correctly make sure you follow the installation instructions closely and downloaded the proper "public release" build and not the master build for modders.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
In my usual playthrough girl's danced at really rare occasions. It's probably connected to lewd stats.
From the comments of others I have gathered that increased perversion, low humanity, and the "Likes to Play" skill are all prerequisites.

Niflheimr

Jun 27, 2019
Do you mean how to install it or how to use it?

It allows you to add additional girls (default up to 99) to your Islands by accessing the terminal. You have to first create a 5th+ girl in maker then in the game scroll down past the last name on the list to get the "-----" then click and add a new girl like you added all the previous girls.
NOTE: I did not see the "-----" at first, but needed to switch one of my girls to the other island to make it work. After just switch her back. If it is not working correctly make sure you follow the installation instructions closely and downloaded the proper "public release" build and not the master build for modders.
cmiiw but when i open the setting i can see the show 4th girls but afaik, there's only 3 data terminal at ruined island and 1 at housing island ( but you can't add girl on this terminal ) is there something i miss ??
thankies

cabn

Dec 15, 2017
How do you get the labia to animate during H scenes? Do you need a specific uncensor or mod? I have the current version of BetterRepack btw

edhorren

Jul 5, 2019
Is there a closed caption (cc) mod yet for the H scenes themselves? We had those for Koikatsu and Honey Select as well.

Thanks.

Sep 17, 2019
Can someone explain to me how to have a menage in the game?
You have to build a House, place a Kitchen inside, loot things, than put them in the Kitchen Store,
(Fisch, Eggs, Palmfruit,Oil, Water) you could get from Shan a Cup of noodles <therefore you need Water.
To cook in the Kitchen, in Housing are 3 Different Kitchens look after the Items you need to build one.
If thats not the Answer you expected> please ask again.

Reactions: TankyThomas

Yxgans

Sep 8, 2019
You have to build a House, place a Kitchen inside, loot things, than put them in the Kitchen Store,
(Fisch, Eggs, Palmfruit,Oil, Water) you could get from Shan a Cup of noodles <therefore you need Water.
To cook in the Kitchen, in Housing are 3 Different Kitchens look after the Items you need to build one.
If thats not the Answer you expected> please ask again.
Actually, what I want to know is how to have sex with 2 girls at the same time.

Sep 17, 2019
so. is there a way to change the "lifestyle" of a girl after it has been decided? I really want to have my maing girl be a "baby" instead of "armchair"
The Livestyle is about the Stats, if they change the Lifestyle will change to.
Here is a Card that shows some overview of Stats- Lifestyle
Lifestyle
there is more befor >an Link to another Side for all Stats or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catsunya

27X

Oct 30, 2019
From the comments of others I have gathered that increased perversion, low humanity, and the "Likes to Play" skill are all prerequisites.
The girl that dances the most has Girl Power Sociability and Trust the highest and likes to play. None of my girls have darkness over 150 and the girl with highest perversion (1100) doesn't dance at all that I've ever seen.

DannyO007

Aug 12, 2017
Translations broke for me after installing the latest repack update. Anyone know how to make them work again?

SisUser

Apr 4, 2019
Just a heads up, my antivirus flagged StudioNEOV2.exe as dangerous. I downloaded my files with the provided torrent link, it is the Repack 2.2 version. It is probably a false positive but I deleted it just to be safe since I have no use for the Studio program.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
cmiiw but when i open the setting i can see the show 4th girls but afaik, there's only 3 data terminal at ruined island and 1 at housing island ( but you can't add girl on this terminal ) is there something i miss ??
thankies
There are 4 terminals on the ruined island and 1 on the housing island. The 4th is South East of the ruins base just a little South of the boat to the housing island. You need a girl following you to open the lock there.

However this should not prevent you from adding more girls with the extra girls mod. Sorry on phone.

DannyO007

Aug 12, 2017
Translations broke for me after installing the latest repack update. Anyone know how to make them work again?
I've actually noticed not a single plugin works! Even tried doing a full install of the 2.2 version and it has the same issue. May downgrade for now.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes