[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys, I've been trying to make new girls recently, but none of their boob shapes convince me, there are some cards that look really good on them.

View attachment 2487573

Do you have any advice to make the perfect boobs?
Hey man - I risked a closer look to your character and would say these odders aren´t this bad! :p:D
I´m thinking you didn´t need my advise ;)

Keep on with your work (y)

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
images (3).jpeg
So guys I am having some trouble
As you can see the above tattoo that i am trying to put it below here 20230331_230509.png
Which is basically a part of the body over template as shown below _Export_2022-04-28-17-19-00_Body_template.png
But no matter how many times I try I just can't place it properly there
If any kind soul is willing to make an overlay just for this tattoo pls do so
Your help will be appreciated
I don't want the tattoo to go beyond the region I specified( see the attachment below this comment )if possible

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2509811
As you can see the above tattoo that i am trying to put it below here View attachment 2509902
Which is basically a part of the body over template as shown below View attachment 2509923
I don't want the tattoo to go beyond the region I specified( see the attachment below this comment )if possible
I can´t help at your special problem, but following hint: this is a Card Request thread, where people ask for certain cards (to share them or create for them) with more or less success.
Your question goes more into the direction "How to...", therefore the standard HS2 thread https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10431202 or this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/ maybe the better place.

Reactions: Cabin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yes we can ask here but I asked here 3 times for some cards and didn't get nothing.
same .....
No hard feelings but no reason for whining around ;)

This thread gives no guarantee of success that you get your wanted card.
There is always the possibility that no ready cards existing or none of the creators has time or interest to make one.........

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I can´t help at your special problem, but following hint: this is a Card Request thread, where people ask for certain cards (to share them or create for them) with more or less success.
Your question goes more into the direction "How to...", therefore the standard HS2 thread https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10431202 or this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/ maybe the better place.
Bruh dude how many threads are there for this game lol haha
Actually I wanted someone to just put the tattoo at that particular location on any random character
Create the character card and post it here and I will load that card and export the tattoo

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Bruh dude how many threads are there for this game lol haha
Actually I wanted someone to just put the tattoo at that particular location on any random character
Create the character card and post it here and I will load that card and export the tattoo
This is no standard task for F95 forum, so the best way is to use all available HS2 threads ;)
And here we need one who´s familiar with Gimp.

Good luck with your question.

Reactions: Cabin

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
i just got tatoo collection and one particular picture got my attention,any1 know or have that girl card?

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
i just got tatoo collection and one particular picture got my attention,any1 know or have that girl card?
I saw this in the overlay section of discord
Is this a character card ?
If so then you can load the character card and export the overlay textures

Glorminus

Apr 30, 2020
View attachment 2509811
As you can see the above tattoo that i am trying to put it below here View attachment 2509902
Which is basically a part of the body over template as shown below View attachment 2509923
My skills with photo editing programs is very limited but here's what I got. Best I could do.

tatttt002.png
Hope it works for you.

Reactions: Cabin and Velcrofly
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote