[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Glorminus

Apr 30, 2020
i just got tatoo collection and one particular picture got my attention,any1 know or have that girl card?
I don't know the card but that pic along with the tattoo overlay was posted on the discord in the ai-hs2 overlay section. You could possibly DM the poster and ask about it if you really want that character/card. They might be willing to help.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Yes we can ask here but I asked here 3 times for some cards and didn't get nothing.
The simple problem is one of demand against supply.
A lot of people request cards, few make them.
Some requests can be redirected to existing cards.
I would imagine the more talented creators are inundated with requests already.
I've responded a few times here, but only when the requests coincide with my own wants (e.g. Sophia Loren & the Croatian girl from the world cup whose name escapes me at the moment) or can be based quickly either on existing cards (e.g. one I referred to as Tifa in Paris) or can be created quickly through fusions (e.g. Lea Seydoux & another actress)
If you are desperate for a creation there is always teh Discord Commission route where you pay someone more talented than me to create something.
Or I would highly recommend my route which was to learn how to create yourself. It takes time but is more rewarding (and costs less).
Please don't take this as criticism. It is just to explain why not all requests are met. I understand the frustration. I have a long list of cards I want that I eventually intend to create, including one name that coincides with a request here a few months ago. Then life away from HS2 and F95 got busy.

Reactions: Glorminus

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Anyone still have Pathos's Stargirl? I can't find her anymore.... :(
I have a couple of other Stargirl cards but not Pathos's. They are these two

I have seen Pathos respond to requests for items on Discord.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i just got tatoo collection and one particular picture got my attention,any1 know or have that girl card?
I remember I saw this character on a Kenzato site linked within the last weeks, but forgot the name of the creator.
Search in card sharing for that link.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Hayden Panettiere as Samantha "Sam" Giddings from the "Until Dawn Game" As much as I love Perseus's work, his Hayden looks nothing like her. Can some edit it or make one of her. I ask very humbly and politely.
b902c78dd66d1b5de8d21b83037928a4.jpg df99cd0f2a80214da9ae387a0824c99b.jpg MV5BMzFjYmRiMmYtMTJiNi00MzUzLWE3MjktYWIxNDk5ZWQ5MWNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxNDQwMzA@._V1_.jpg Sam_Profile.jpg SamPersonality.jpg Until_Dawn _20150827214500.jpg scream6onlinehaydenpanettierev5.jpg

Reactions: Vilisskuja

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Anyone know where to find some Trials Of Mana cards? There seem to be a crapton for Koikatsu but little to none for HS2/AIG.
Only one I've managed to find so far is Riesz on BepisDB.

Niboshi

Nov 8, 2022
Anyone bought Koeng's work or know where I can find them? I tried to contact him on Pixiv but never hear anything back.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote