[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I have a couple of other Stargirl cards but not Pathos's. They are these two

I have seen Pathos respond to requests for items on Discord.
For my knowledge, is it customary to just share it(here) if you have it? I already sent it to him privately or Is this the preferred method(privately)

Reactions: DarkLegionaireXIV

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
For my knowledge, is it customary to just share it(here) if you have it? I already sent it to him privately or Is this the preferred method(privately)
I'm not 100% sure on the etiquette myself.
From what I have seen in the past, some users will say something along the lines of "anything goes, share what you like" while others would suggest a more measured approach to other people's content.
I understand the latter but in my neverending quest for the perfect card also welcome the former. :devilish:

In the past Pathos / Eros seemed to be happy to share cards when asked for them. I'm not fully aware of the reasons, but they are no longer active on this forum now and use Discord instead. May be worth out of courtesy checking with them first there.

Reactions: turbojoe

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I'm not 100% sure on the etiquette myself.
From what I have seen in the past, some users will say something along the lines of "anything goes, share what you like" while others would suggest a more measured approach to other people's content.
I understand the latter but in my neverending quest for the perfect card also welcome the former. :devilish:

In the past Pathos / Eros seemed to be happy to share cards when asked for them. I'm not fully aware of the reasons, but they are no longer active on this forum now and use Discord instead. May be worth out of courtesy checking with them first there.
I only asked because "Pathos" has shutdown all communications. Where ever I think they might be no answer. I didn't know they were on Discord. You guys that are vocal and active....there would be no point(You'd share it yourselves etc). I am too looking for a few of Pathos's cards, but only certain ones.

animeowns

Oct 5, 2021
hs2 character card request rosemary the grape stomping maiden from the anime wandering witch the journey of elaina
1681603510295.png

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Can someone give me some names of some people that are talented with making cards?
Personally I would recommend cards by the following: Sykosis, Daggoth, DJXtremo. Nelz1817, Hikari Shuya, MrFoxx, Popotin, Synalon, Tretete, Artisan of Pathos, Perseus Stoned. I'm sure there are others I've forgotten.
A lot of them post here. Some on BepisDB and/or Kenzato Booru
If you are asking to identify someone to make a card for you, I don't know which of those take commissions.

Oct 22, 2017
There are a few Ashley RE4s on BepisDB but I don't think they are Darkruler's.
Yeah, once I get paid I'm gonna just subscribe to his Patreon to grab it. They become free after a couple of weeks, but I don't mind spending a few dollars. Haha

Oct 22, 2017
Before I end up going to Commission with these does anyone have these girls in some form or fashion. I mean just the face is good. I have been up and down the other sites. This is more of a wish list. Just the only Celebs I want really.
I've listed their names and the reference I know them from or tried to.

In Games
Hayden Panettiere - Until Dawn

On TV
Iman Vellani - Ms Marvel
Meg Delacy - Shiv (Stargirl Show)
Jessica Parker Kennedy (The Flash or Black Sails)
Sarah Jeffery (Charmed 2020)
Cosima (Orphan Black)
Danielle Fishell (Boy Meets World)
Marla Sokoloff
Joanna Noëlle Levesque
Anna Chathcart
Jodelle Ferland
Francesca Capaldi

Goth Theme
Abby Scuito or Pauley Perrette (NCIS)
Danielle Harris (Tosh - Urban Legends)
Discord (Hercules the Legendary Journey)

I can provide pics on most if needed
I'm willing to chip in for Jodelle Ferland if possible.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I want cards more like realistic, from games.
Instead of 20 questions, I am gonna suggest going here

or

Type in a character you like from that "game" and you make the judgements who you like the most. Favorite you like. I think most not all are here too. If you want anything really special you need to roll the dice and ask for a commission. The Illusionsoft discord is where i got my first one from there you meet others. Me personally I like different artist for different reasons. Most i have i don't know who made the card.

Reactions: Velcrofly
Sep 3, 2020
Instead of 20 questions, I am gonna suggest going here

or

Type in a character you like from that "game" and you make the judgements who you like the most. Favorite you like. I think most not all are here too. If you want anything really special you need to roll the dice and ask for a commission. The Illusionsoft discord is where i got my first one from there you meet others. Me personally I like different artist for different reasons. Most i have i don't know who made the card.
I can't find there the girls that I want...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote