[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bambini36

May 14, 2022
If you can tell a name of this character you increase the chance to fiind a card ;)
I know it is based on Natalie Portman. Don't know the exact name but I'm assuming that's the name but I can't find that specific card.
I suspect the creator never shared it but I can be wrong hence why I'm wondering if anyone got it.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I know it is based on Natalie Portman. Don't know the exact name but I'm assuming that's the name but I can't find that specific card.
I suspect the creator never shared it but I can be wrong hence why I'm wondering if anyone got it.
I tend to trawl through all the main card sharing sites on a regular basis. I don't ever recall seeing that one. I may have missed it but I'd be surprised.
There are plenty of (other) Natalie Portman cards around. Could any pof those do? Or be adapted to be a close match to this one?

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Some similar are here

Reactions: Velcrofly

bambini36

May 14, 2022
I tend to trawl through all the main card sharing sites on a regular basis. I don't ever recall seeing that one. I may have missed it but I'd be surprised.
There are plenty of (other) Natalie Portman cards around. Could any pof those do? Or be adapted to be a close match to this one?
Yeah I found ones that I can use. Not exactly as good as the one I posted but they will do. Have to tweak some values here and there but it is a good start I guess.
Some similar are here
Yeah, I got those. They look similar yes.

This is not a Honey Select 2 card. This is from one of the Blender, or Daz(iirc) type renderings. I have a bunch of Nat cards and none look this good. (Not saying they are bad but this is either another program or Japanese paywall gated if i am wrong and it is a card.
I think it is possible to make a character like that, people found ways to make western looking characters in HS2, an amazing accomplishment.
I got it from here.
It is a HS2 card unless the poster is lying. Sadly, I don't think he shared, or if he did, it is no longer available.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I think it is possible to make a character like that, people found ways to make western looking characters in HS2, an amazing accomplishment.
Yeah - I prefer western face (from DBLin) and craeted some characters with this face type yet.
But unfortunately I´m too lazy and not interested to make Natalie Portman ;)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah I found ones that I can use. Not exactly as good as the one I posted but they will do. Have to tweak some values here and there but it is a good start I guess.

Now despite of my reply above just for fun I wanted to see how a Bepis card works with DBLin´s Western Face.
Not great effort, only quick tweaking without ABMX rework.

Here is the tweaked card
Natalie.png
I kept the card design but now she is looking like this

NataliePortmanRework.jpg

Ahh - I used sjjpl-hair-female082 View attachment sjjpl_hair_Female82.7z

Last edited:
Reactions: Urza Viderico

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022

I got it from here.
It is a HS2 card unless the poster is lying. Sadly, I don't think he shared, or if he did, it is no longer available.
The artist is TDHE.....Why not just go straight to him? If he wont "give" you the card its probably because someone had it commissioned and didn't want him to "resell" it. That card is almost 2 years old.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Now despite of my reply above just for fun I wanted to see how a Bepis card works with DBLin´s Western Face.

Here is the tweaked card
View attachment 2593869

View attachment 2593831

Ahh - I used sjjpl-hair-female082 View attachment 2593850
Joe...did you have problems loading the "OG" Card? I didn't have the hair mod but everything else came out ok. I have a funny feeling it was one of PersusStone's cards edited a little cause both cards loaded very very similar in the facial area.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Joe...did you have problems loading the "OG" Card? I didn't have the hair mod but everything else came out ok. I have a funny feeling it was one of PersusStone's cards edited a little cause both cards loaded very very similar in the facial area.
Great you found the Author for the requested card :D as bambini posted the picture.

Anyway I made my attempt from the card on BepisDB (I kept the original card design, so you can see what card it is)...........
NatalieBepis.jpg
only to look what happens if you change the Face Type to Western.
It was NOT my goal to reach the look of Bambinis picture!

And there is nothing from Perseus Stone to see anyway.
The Hair I included in my posting.

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Great you found the Author for the requested card :D as bambini posted the picture.

Anyway I made my attempt from the card on BepisDB (I kept the original card design, so you can see what card it is)...........
View attachment 2595585

No I meant before you made your edits or changes did the card load fine. For me I was missing the mod for her hair. When I get looking for my own hair to substitute she began to look like Perseus's Card, thats why I mentioned it. If you want I can post a side by side of what I get

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
No I meant before you made your edits or changes did the card load fine. For me I was missing the mod for her hair. When I get looking for my own hair to substitute she began to look like Perseus's Card, thats why I mentioned it. If you want I can post a side by side of what I get
Ah - ok, that you´ve meant.
Yes, original hairmod was missing, she loaded with hair no 1 (long straight)
NatalieBepis-Info.jpg
This cunihinx hair is no part of BR.
There are a lot in Sideloader Exclusive, but not VHH01.

Reactions: akumakazama

bambini36

May 14, 2022
The artist is TDHE.....Why not just go straight to him? If he wont "give" you the card its probably because someone had it commissioned and didn't want him to "resell" it. That card is almost 2 years old.

Here is the tweaked card
View attachment 2593869

View attachment 2593831

Ahh - I used sjjpl-hair-female082 View attachment 2593850

I contacted the guy through reddit.
The dude is out of his fucking marbles. Asking 35 bucks for that card. That is outrageous even for xyth24 standards.

I don't mind giving money to content creators (I support darkruler and cunihinx through patreon).
But man, I ain't giving 35 bucks for that. it's just too much for that card.

Sem Título-1.png

• Haha
Reactions: turbojoe

tretete

Jan 19, 2021

View attachment 2595585

;)
The card you found is released by "Andracia"
using this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7584708
;)
he's talented, but the story of this face is different
he also used this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7718385

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote