[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
actually, the simplest solution is to not clutter the thread with requests. people watch this thread, so yes, anything that creates a notification for a post not containing a card is clutter.

a separate thread for requests where posters linked to where they'd filled them wouldn't be unwieldy at all, but people won't do that if they can just take advantage of the high traffic here, so clutter it is.

put your reference photos under spoilers and we'll live.

edit: the post i was replying to has since been deleted, and i forgot to quote :oops:
LMFAO, he got so salty that he rated the thread 1 star. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Great Job. Another crappy one that looks like all your others! Why do your posts all have the same faces. All of you cards look almost exactly the same. Sad. Just post the coordinate cards, because all you are really doing is changing clothes.
What the f*ck is the problem? Check my past post(S) I emphasized that I post cards according to my taste... mind your manners bud. Lemme see your cards dipsh*t

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
What the f*ck is the problem? Check my past post(S) I emphasized that I post cards according to my taste... mind your manners bud. Lemme see your cards dipsh*t
Just ignore him my guy. He got really triggered bc one of the guys mentioned this isn't a request thread. Got so salty he deleted all his posts from the site and rated the thread 1 star lolol.

insimgnia

Nov 14, 2018
i love that he would actually have cards to show if he hadn't deleted them in a fit of pique. i second ignoring him, i don't have work for him to shred so he appears to have just picked a random person to lash out at, lol. don't take it personally, we all love your cards. sorry :(
Just ignore him my guy. He got really triggered bc one of the guys mentioned this isn't a request thread. Got so salty he deleted all his posts from the site and rated the thread 1 star lolol.
i'm so glad somebody actually witnessed that bullshit o_O still boggling my mind a day later.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
i'm so glad somebody actually witnessed that bullshit o_O still boggling my mind a day later.
Honestly I'm still kinda laughing about it when I think about the ridiculousness of the whole thing. I mean I don't particularly mind seeing request posts, but it's something we can agree to disagree like grown ups lol (and yea I get it, it's sharing thread at the end of the day). Anyways, we prolly shouldn't derail the thread more than we already have. Good day to you sir~

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Great Job. Another crappy one that looks like all your others! Why do your posts all have the same faces. All of you cards look almost exactly the same. Sad. Just post the coordinate cards, because all you are really doing is changing clothes.

Agreed with some works looks the same , but you don't see people making criticism or talking "sh t" about that , i really dunno what's the matter with u man .. :unsure:

timeline23

May 22, 2020
Just ignore this kind asshole, he did nothing for this forum, he just jealous and being stupid. Great work again! keep going! man! Glad to see you back.(y):giggle:

Reactions: Nelz1817

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Just ignore this kind asshole, he did nothing for this forum, he just jealous and being stupid. Great work again! keep going! man! Glad to see you back.(y):giggle:
Yea he probably missed my post some pages back that I'm particular with certain looks.. I'm a traditional comics artist.. (I'm using brush and ink). As an artist, there is a particular ratio/ proportion on the face that I see as "perfect" for this kind of game.. for example; young Traci Lords or Daniel Sea.. =)

Reactions: Tonyzep
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes