[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

timeline23

May 22, 2020
Yea he probably missed my post some pages back that I'm particular with certain looks.. I'm a traditional comics artist.. (I'm using brush and ink). As an artist, there is a particular ratio/ proportion on the face that I see as "perfect" for this kind of game.. for example; young Traci Lords or Daniel Sea.. =)
That's so cool! we got a real artist here:D
Again, keep going, you're amazing.

I will share some of my cards, I grabbed from everywhere and did edit a bit of some. credit to the makers.
Also, I am a kOF funs.:LOL:

I am still looking for KOF98 Mature, someone if want to give it a try.:love:

Joshuas1122

Jun 17, 2018
Newbie here, quick question. How do i close the grahpics mod windows in the game? I can open it by hitting F5. But i cant seem to find a way to close it... Help is much appreciated!

Bluewraith

Feb 25, 2020
Hello,
A small technical question,
I had created a lot of character cards in PlayHome(PH) - (which was already much more precise than HoneySelect 1)

And do you know if somehow we can import/transfer PlayHome Card to Honey Select 2 Format ??
(as I don't want to lose some of my previous work)

Thanks in advance !

DMakerLogo350.png

Jun 13, 2018
Hello,
A small technical question,
I had created a lot of character cards in PlayHome(PH) - (which was already much more precise than HoneySelect 1)

And do you know if somehow we can import/transfer PlayHome Card to Honey Select 2 Format ??
(as I don't want to lose some of my previous work)

Thanks in advance !

View attachment 931290
Sorry to disappoint you, but the only cards from another game that can be loaded in Honey Sselect 2 are those from AI girl. At this point in time, no cards from the other Illusion titles can be brought over.

Reactions: Bluewraith

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Newbie here, quick question. How do i close the grahpics mod windows in the game? I can open it by hitting F5. But i cant seem to find a way to close it... Help is much appreciated!
click anywhere outside window and hit F5 again

Bluewraith

Feb 25, 2020
Sorry to disappoint you, but the only cards from another game that can be loaded in Honey Select 2 are those from AI girl. At this point in time, no cards from the other Illusion titles can be brought over.
(y)
Hello, yes I think so too but since I don't want to slowly lose my previous creations... I try anyway
(I've investigated on Illusion side but nothing at the moment) :cautious:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes