[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

sunneyboy

Dec 14, 2020
Hello friends... I'm so new to the HS2 and please guide me hoe to make Female characters using photos.. Real ones..

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Hello friends... I'm so new to the HS2 and please guide me hoe to make Female characters using photos.. Real ones..
I don't think there is an easy way as in scanning the photo if thats what you aiming at (might be wrong though; have not really looked into 3rd party tools for HS/AIG). My ham-fisted approach would be to get a few picture from different angles and the tweak the hell out of the character creator. Bring a truck load of patience.

If you had not done one at all before you might do one or two free created characters at first to get familar with options and controls.

When you think you are done and need the actual photo as background art for the people to recognize whom you tried to do you are not done :p

There are a lot of detailed guides in this thread from some of the really talented ppl here; you have to search a bit though.

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone got a black male model? I want to do some interracial scenes and all the hairstyles I have don't fit.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Evolution of a card!

I'm always tweaking my girls, especially when new hairs and mods drop, so I took a leaf out of one of my favourite posters in this group (Korosu45) and have been steadily tweaking a character from younger to older from the first few weeks of launch to the present.

Some of you might have an Abi card already, she was the model I learned to use StudioNeo with, even :)
View attachment 946135
Ah, memories lol

I thought it was cool having a look through my cards and seeing the progress and changes I've made along the way. Would be cool to see some of yours, or hear your thoughts on doing the same sort of thing :)

Anyway, cards! Here's every iteration of one of my favourite waifu creations - Abi. Enjoy!

Version 1 (pictured above)
View attachment 946139

Version 1.X - Cheeky version I found from some guy on the booru, bizarrely claiming Abi was "the best girl he'd ever made" - yeah, thanks mate. Flattering... lol
View attachment 946144

Version 1.2
View attachment 946142

Version 2 (Little bit older version)
View attachment 946148

Version 3 (Maaaaaybe final? Probably not lol - Will need Hanmen's NextGen Skin, or some wiggling in Material Editor to correct the skin)
View attachment 946155
Crazy that while I've made big changes to the body, I've changed next to nothing about her face, the only major difference is makeup - makeup is the shit!
Can you guide me how to change from hanmen gen skin to normal one?please

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hmm...gonna need to look into that for you. Thought it'd be as simple as switching the textures, but there's obviously some other values that need adjusting before you do that. Asking about on the Discord, so will have to get back to you if I find anything.

Switching back to the default does this to the model. Bit of a head-scratcher... :( HS2_2020-12-21-11-14-46-503.png

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Okay, figured it out on my own. Guess the problem was the game throwing a shit-fit.

Go to Body > Overall and open Material Editor (Body)
Under Shader, select AIT Skin True
HS2_2020-12-21-12-01-24-077.png
This will cause the weirdness I discovered earlier, but ignore that.

Depending on the card, you will want to go through all of the sliders BELOW the XYZ/RGB settings pictured above and click Reset on all the sliders

Do the same for the Material Editor (Face), except choose AIT Skin True Face instead ;)

Once you're done, the model's body will look like she's been splashed by a muddy puddle and/or that she's just murdered someone :D
HS2_2020-12-21-12-02-31-915.png

Save the card immediately and EXIT THE CREATOR

Once you reload, the skin textures will be back to normal-ish, but you'll probably need to make some adjustments in Material Editor to match the skin tone again, especially around the neck seam.

Hanmen's mod also messes with the position and colour of the eyebrows for some reason, so you will want to tweak those, too.
HS2_2020-12-21-12-12-19-729.png

Got there in the end! Hope this helps!

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
i try but when i load card dont see nextgen hanmen nowhere ,still card have missing mods
Oh. Well I spent a lot of time figuring out a problem you weren't even having.

Guess the character skin loads normally if the mod isn't installed. Just go into each of mine or anyone else's cards using the mod, make any changes and save OVER the card.

You'll keep get missing mod detection messages until you save the cards again.

Reactions: Ausrick and a1110
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes