[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted member 2656181

0e717dc28a1ecb68ba11c4f88a0852157c182801.png
Hey everyone, I found this card here:
I'm pretty sure it's for HS1 but my game won't recognize it, I guess I'm missing some mods.
Can anyone confirm this? Also if you can tell me which mods I need and where to get them/how to install them I'd appreciate it, otherwise enjoy the card I guess... if you can.

Edit: I really want this card, if anyone has a similar one they want to share (that works) or feels like designing her from scratch I wouldn't complain ;)

Sep 17, 2019
Can anyone confirm this? Also if you can tell me which mods I need and where to get them/how to install them I'd appreciate it, otherwise enjoy the card I guess... if you can.

Edit: I really want this card, if anyone has a similar one they want to share (that works) or feels like designing her from scratch I wouldn't complain ;)
Hello! Yes this is for Hs1 ,i testet it on an Honey Select FR2 - FlashBangZ/ from Januar 2019?
Card is normal loading and after selekt to an Room i get her named by Pop Step
I resaved her try it: 1608798941678.png

Reactions: soso07

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
View attachment 873825

Attempted Riju from Breath of the Wild
Not enough Gerudos in the world, this is great.

I'm attaching my favorite Urbosa and Mipha. NOT MY WORK.

EDIT: Added a "Gerudo Girl" (passable Nabooru) that I found either in this thread or on one of the sites, I forget.

EDIT 2: for Riju I had to go into the editor and give her a body skin , she loaded up completely black! I gave her the first one on the list and it looks great tho.

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Also not sure if everyone knows but theres a new HS2DX repack up

EDIT: It definitely fixed all the issues I had before but I do have one weird bug now: when there's 2 girls in a place and I go there and they greet me, instead of side by side they are both in the center clipping one another.

Last edited:

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I found this one at some point. Haven't tried it yet.

EDIT: nope not a card. at least not one HS2 recognizes :(
here's ones i found.
AISChaF_20191209203930987.png

it wont let me add the other one because the file too big...
anyways, each worked so I merged the cards back a few months ago and one of the results was this card
AISChaF_20201107150538243.png

Reactions: fsukira

insimgnia

Nov 14, 2018
Does anyone have Ariana Grande from Perseus Stoned?

View attachment 955102
yeah me, because i paid him the less than $4 he is asking for access to all 20+ of his celebrity cards. perseus is talented as fuck and easily one of the best card creators we have for hs2, please support him instead of asking people to give away his cards. that's what makes people quit, and i want this guy around as long as possible.

p.s. (this isn't directed at you lolnibba) xyth24 now encrypts his mods because of the dumbass posts here where people are giving his mods away. believe me when i say this type of shit has repercussions.

lolnibba

Jul 29, 2020
yeah me, because i paid him the less than $4 he is asking for access to all 20+ of his celebrity cards. perseus is talented as fuck and easily one of the best card creators we have for hs2, please support him instead of asking people to give away his cards. that's what makes people quit, and i want this guy around as long as possible.

p.s. (this isn't directed at you lolnibba) xyth24 now encrypts his mods because of the dumbass posts here where people are giving his mods away. believe me when i say this type of shit has repercussions.
I would but the currency exchange and regulations isn't available where I live so I can't access patreon and i know with xyth24 he releases after a while

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Hey while we're at it, anyone know how to prevent this bullshit? every scene i do, a copy of every card i have goes into my recycle bin.

1608850761175.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes