[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Nelz1817
i always appreciate your amazing work since i join this server ,you are trully an artist Happy New Year and best wishes from all my hearth my friend im so glad you are back:)

Reactions: krorus123

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Nelz1817
i always appreciate your amazing work since i join this server ,you are trully an artist Happy New Year and best wishes from all my hearth my friend im so glad you are back:)
I appreciate the kind words, I'm also looking forward to a better year ahead.. Stay SAFE always

Reactions: krorus123

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Alright so the Jester someone made is amazing (Critical Role). And I remember someone was saying we need more CR girls. So I took a crack at Yasha. This is very WIP; I might make her a smidge taller, maybe a little age in the face, she needs more braids, and i'm not AT ALL happy with her costume but I haven't much to work with there.

Attaching Jester as well in case someone missed her. Jester is NOT MY WORK. I'm not nearly that good.
This is my main source image:

Yasha.jpg

EDIT: i was using a bleeding edge hair mod, removed that. Added some extensions to the left side of the face that makes the hair a little less empty-feeling, and added lovely gaunt cheeks skin that really helps the age problem! updated the card here.

EDIT 2: Beauregard Lionett coming soon. Got her half done but it's 1am.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3210977

Would anyone share some of their favorite celebrity or real life character cards? One of my favorites is Alexandra Daddario by PerseusStoned

Reactions: Aathma

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Would anyone share some of their favorite celebrity or real life character cards? One of my favorites is Alexandra Daddario by PerseusStoned
This is my first not-really finished attempt at Cara Delevigne. If only I could stack up more than one wrinkle effect on the face, then I could get her perfect.

Anyway, here's Version 1 (and not behind a paywall like PerseusStoned's cards are - watch out, there's at least one rabid person out there who will scream at you for sharing a card he was daft enough to pay for)
HS2ChaF_20201223155810782.png

Last edited:

Umbra4561

Jul 1, 2017
does anyone have the character card for these? The maker seems to be
zefer44 but i cant get them to appear ingame

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes