[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019

Seems to be a backup, although maybe not a recent one

ashe.alba

May 9, 2020
Hey mates ! first : A very happy new year to everyone !

This time sharing my new DHH settings :)

View attachment 972780

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now THIS is not some cutesie cartoon. Why are there so little of these around? Does just not many share these kind of ultra-realistic cards, as they do the toonies? Or is it something extremely difficult to make? Roy12 can take any head mesh and add it to HS2. But he uses Unity and his amazing modding skills--and he's slightly racist about adding Western girls who were cut from DOA. Is that what you and Nelz do, zec?

Sorry I am baby new to this game. But am full on intrigued by its potential.

Last edited:

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
Kenzato is back online !
"Korusu45, where are you?
We got some work to do now"
:ROFLMAO:

Love your creations man ! 10/10 (y):D
Haha, thank you dude =)

My next character

PS: Character created using my own DHH Preset. It may look different to you.

I'll probably make 1 or 2 others version of Teryan (Older).

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Now THIS is not some cutesie cartoon. Why are there so little of these around? Does just not many share these kind of ultra-realistic cards, as they do the toonies? Or is it something extremely difficult to make? Roy12 can take any head mesh and add it to HS2. But he uses Unity and his amazing modding skills--and he's slightly racist about adding Western girls who were cut from DOA. Is that what you and Nelz do, zec?

Sorry I am baby new to this game. But am full on intrigued by its potential.
Hi and thanks for your comment ! ... well , absolutely i'm not a modder like Roy12 is and i make my chars ONLY with the SLIDERS or using HS2ABMX plugin, there's nothing "extraordinary" on it (at least for me) :) , personally i would like to see people sharing chars more "realistic" and not looking the same (the most common) , but Everyone has different tastes or preferences ..

Perhaps , hobbies as drawing or playing music can be really helpful for me in someway ***

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I did try to make her but it seems I need a new outfit as current assets just dont.
here's what i did so far the other day just merging what ive done to the other supergirls DX R3.
HS2ChaF_20210107074710673.png
I threw a supergirl clothing overlay on her & was amazed how well it fit. then i messed around with the overlay and now it dont fit properly lol
if only the card had her outfit. so now I want to go to GIMP & blender to try and figure out how to make my own overlays & outfits.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes