[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Critical Role fans, I present to you: Beauregard Lionett!

HS2ChaF_20210103010513466.png

I'm very happy with how she turned out. The costume I'm of course never satisfied with, and I need to fix that damn necklace, but I think I did an okay job, all things considered. It doesn't show too well in some pics but I even got the scar over her eye from the newer official art.

1.png
She and Yasha had a day out with Hero.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Humble request to anybody to find/create/shere cards with those girls. 1 Risty from Queen's Blade. 2 Gojira chan. 3 BlackHole Chan (clothes are not required)

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Humble request to anybody to find/create/shere cards with those girls. 1 Risty from Queen's Blade. 2 Gojira chan. 3 BlackHole Chan (clothes are not required)
You'll definitely want to make some adjustments but here's Gojira based on your image:

HS2ChaF_20210105114706241.png

I know the card back is screwy, I cant be arsed to deal with it :p

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
у кого-нибудь есть эта карточка? СКИНЬТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА i'm need Png card please
View attachment 972465
Google translate:
Я пытался воссоздать это для вас. (I tried to recreate it for you.)

HS2ChaF_20210105124014421.png

Волосы на спине почти правильные. Думаю, костюм правильный. Лицо довольно близко. Хвост - небольшая проблема, но я попробовал. Думаю, достаточно близко, чтобы настроить его по вкусу. (The hair on the back is almost correct. I think the suit is correct. The face is pretty close. Tail is a bit of a problem, but I tried it. Close enough to tweak it to taste, I guess.)

shredson

Oct 20, 2020
Google translate:

View attachment 972711

Волосы на спине почти правильные. Думаю, костюм правильный. Лицо довольно близко. Хвост - небольшая проблема, но я попробовал. Думаю, достаточно близко, чтобы настроить его по вкусу. (The hair on the back is almost correct. I think the suit is correct. The face is pretty close. Tail is a bit of a problem, but I tried it. Close enough to tweak it to taste, I guess.)
спасибо бро, Я посмотрю

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Got inspired and did Black hole-chan too. Gave her some curves, but as always you may wanna tweak it. The nose was especially interesting. Enjoy!

HS2ChaF_20210105132105096.png

Edit: I gave the bikini shimmer and it turned out pretty cool:
1609879155416.png

Edit 2: Not sure I like her bottom eyelids. Will wait for feedback and maybe tweak later!

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
I keep forgetting to change the ears on these cards. Not that it usually matters with the hair covering them.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Too bad is down, they appreciate me... I posted on the site and people keep downvoting my cards!

shredson

Oct 20, 2020
Google translate:

View attachment 972711

Еще раз спасибо, мне уже подогнали нужную крочку)) Mikomi-Hokina-v1_1.png

Reactions: CttCJim
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes