[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

rufusGGG

Jul 17, 2020
I think this means he only has it 2 months, and he has masterbated an average of 2.6 times a day since then to it. I might be wrong. I was once I remember......
By the way anybody know why HS2 runs well on my PC, but HS locks up within a few minutes every time I play it? 3 different downloads, but locks up each time, no matter what part of the game I am on.

archangel86

Feb 20, 2018
Really like how you're getting the front profiles spot on of these. Much closer than mine (although admittedly I was aiming for the wreck-it-ralph style). Like your Elsa one, I would think the mouth/jaw needs to come out a little more for the side profile (but if that wrecks the front profile or causes jagged edges to become too much of an issue, I wouldn't bother).

Here's a challenge. You should try re-creating Rapunzel. In theory the face shape should be very similar to Anna and Elsa, with the complexion distinguishing her from the others, but I remember when I first tried re-using a similar face shape it just didn't fit.

You're beginning to inspire me to go back to some of my original cards and begin playing around with them and fusing them with a few of the others you and others are producing to see just how much closer we can all really get. Though I'll finish up my current set of releases first...

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
Really like how you're getting the front profiles spot on of these. Much closer than mine (although admittedly I was aiming for the wreck-it-ralph style). Like your Elsa one, I would think the mouth/jaw needs to come out a little more for the side profile (but if that wrecks the front profile or causes jagged edges to become too much of an issue, I wouldn't bother).

Here's a challenge. You should try re-creating Rapunzel. In theory the face shape should be very similar to Anna and Elsa, with the complexion distinguishing her from the others, but I remember when I first tried re-using a similar face shape it just didn't fit.

You're beginning to inspire me to go back to some of my original cards and begin playing around with them and fusing them with a few of the others you and others are producing to see just how much closer we can all really get. Though I'll finish up my current set of releases first...
I really liked your set because the preparation of characters and their comparison and standardization was too good. But the problem of your Elsa I think were the eyes, because yeah they’re big but maybe pupils should be in the right size to not make the eyes show like they’re so open wide. If you can get closer I’m really happy because me neither I’m satisfaited by my character, and I’m really working hard on make it more closer but the fact is that some items will never correspond to reality, because of the limitations of the program. Anyway Elsa seems one of the character of the game with more cards around but no one reach perfection. she is really loved and it gives worth it make a try. But your cards are so generally well done even expressions. And yeah me too worries the fact that Rapunzel is so close to the characters of frozen but in fact it is different, will be a real challenge even for my serie! And one day I would like to try to do a Raya character as if it was in the “wreck it Ralph” style, younger. They’re younger right? They seem than the original opera they come from.

Reactions: insimgnia

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020

Rapunzel has a ripped model from kingdom hearts 3 on deviantart if i remember, i think it was rigged too, maybe check that to see what bones etc are needed

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Chloe B.png

Chloe ...
I've posted previews some time ago and since then I had to overwhelm the jealousy and share the character :)
I know there's much to be done in the future, but this character was kind of a milestone for me (working with the Creator in HS2)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Here are the cards I shared at other sites. :
Isolde B.png - Isolde - "Spirit of the Army" squad
Rose B.png - Rose
Jessica B.png - Jessica

It's kind of disappointing, that it's not allowed to have a personal thread here. And this one is turning into a "help center"+"do-my-request" type. Well, there are other opportunities. I'll leave these cards, even though they were put here against my will. Bye.

Last edited:

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
The one thing I think about HS2 that it brings over other things like SFM is the sheer number of options for the models: maps, clothes, props, etc. That's due to the community. It feels like Skyrim in a way in respect to just the sheer number of mods and modders.

That said, we could really use a more robust male character editor like the girls.

Reactions: insimgnia
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes