[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jerichokill

Mar 9, 2021
Sans titre.png

I'm gonna sound dumb but I have the same issue with half my characters. They float at random heigh and I can't find where to change this. Anyone knows ?

Reactions: Tonyzep

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Here are the cards I shared at other sites. :
View attachment 1144390 - Isolde - "Spirit of the Army" squad
View attachment 1144391 - Rose
View attachment 1144392 - Jessica

It's kind of disappointing, that it's not allowed to have a personal thread here. And this one is turning into a "help center"+"do-my-request" type. Well, there are other opportunities. I'll leave these cards, even though they were put here against my will. Bye.
Nice Card ! But Jessica..did she putted a neck-gater for his tan ? Kind of weird , but the model , she is pretty ;)

Edit : I am Really sorry, it is an illusion , she has a necklass . Clumsy I am lol . It's just the way you took the picture with the shadow under her chin that look a bit if it was continuity of her skin.

Last edited:

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Reactions: Rebeca H.C

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
I

am not having much sucess with getting your actresses to show up. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or what. SO no Taylor Swift or Walking dead cards are displaying in my game.

The Taylor Swift one is just a photo of AOP's progress, I think. Check the cards. Do they have a ".md" at the end? You can't display those in game. Click on AOP's photos and then save. Or better yet go to AOP's page on and click the download button below the photo.

Reactions: Rebeca H.C
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes