[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
This is a card sharing thread but can anyone tell me where can I find different backgrounds for the cards? Or can I use my own? If so, do I just put them in a certain folder or what?

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
This is a card sharing thread but can anyone tell me where can I find different backgrounds for the cards? Or can I use my own? If so, do I just put them in a certain folder or what?
I do not did it myself, but I think you could use any .png file, respecting the dimensions. You must save the background at 'bg' folder and the foreground at the 'cardframe' folder, both inside 'UserData' folder. To apply, in the Chara maker select the due option for background and foreground when saving character (at the bottom left).

vinayak123456789

Sep 22, 2020
Sharing a few of mine here. Pardon if they look really normal. I'm also really new to this so pictures may look crappy. The housing part is what I actually tried to make it at least decent.
Can you please provide housing card of the house posted in screenshot? I would really appreciate that! Thanks in advance.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
I do not did it myself, but I think you could use any .png file, respecting the dimensions. You must save the background at 'bg' folder and the foreground at the 'cardframe' folder, both inside 'UserData' folder. To apply, in the Chara maker select the due option for background and foreground when saving character (at the bottom left).
Thanks I'll try it out.

Reactions: Roshua

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
for HS2 (By Cunihinx, my edited card just below).
- My Link
- ady368 link
View attachment 1151103 View attachment 1151104
View attachment 1151106
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the judi kidman mod was also added to my repack 2.0 on google drive:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5467210
That's some quality work right there.

• Hey there
Reactions: krorus123

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
Got more questions :D
1. Can you also change the hairstyle when you use different outfits for your characters like sleeping and bath outfit? I forgot and I noticed some of them change their hair when I get into the female room.

2. When you make the body you're looking for, can you save it as a preset somewhere, or you do it all the old fashioned way like only loading body bonemod and body from another card?

3. Can anyone explain how certain personalities react to certain responses from the player? I remember I had a girl who hated me, and no matter how many times I tried the affectionate response, nothing changed. (I know sex also affects their attitude towards the player, but I wanted to try without it) And after that, it only got worse. Can never tell for sure how aggressive, optimistic and passive responses will affect them. Their traits play a role as well I assume? It's kinda confusing.

4. I think there are certain sex positions that will affect their status. Like going from slave to hedonistic. I think missionary is the bread and butter for love, and anal is the one when you're trying to get them into slave status. Also, woman-led is what makes them go hedonistic. But I only know the basics. Not sure about the rest like spooning, desk, wall, and so on. Does anyone know or do I need to experiment?

5. How do I get them out of the dependency state? (I remember the first time it happened. My reaction was: "I've created a monster...) :D Do I start a sex scene regardless of the response and then leave right after, or do I need to select a certain response and THEN leave?

• Haha
Reactions: krorus123

mayatola

Sep 1, 2020
3. Can anyone explain how certain personalities react to certain responses from the player? I remember I had a girl who hated me, and no matter how many times I tried the affectionate response, nothing changed. (I know sex also affects their attitude towards the player, but I wanted to try without it) And after that, it only got worse. Can never tell for sure how aggressive, optimistic and passive responses will affect them. Their traits play a role as well I assume? It's kinda confusing.

4. I think there are certain sex positions that will affect their status. Like going from slave to hedonistic. I think missionary is the bread and butter for love, and anal is the one when you're trying to get them into slave status. Also, woman-led is what makes them go hedonistic. But I only know the basics. Not sure about the rest like spooning, desk, wall, and so on. Does anyone know or do I need to experiment?

5. How do I get them out of the dependency state? (I remember the first time it happened. My reaction was: "I've created a monster...) :D Do I start a sex scene regardless of the response and then leave right after, or do I need to select a certain response and THEN leave?
Everything to answer those questions fully should be here:

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
1. Can you also change the hairstyle when you use different outfits for your characters like sleeping and bath outfit? I forgot and I noticed some of them change their hair when I get into the female room.

2. When you make the body you're looking for, can you save it as a preset somewhere, or you do it all the old fashioned way like only loading body bonemod and body from another card?

this is sharing cards page not help with game :)

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020

this is sharing cards page not help with game :)
Good point but his first question is really good, I had hard time with girls in the shower, sometimes hair change randomly and also the body value are messed up. I know in HS1 you have separate state (Room,Bath,Normal(I think)) , but in HS2 never seen that..

Reactions: mk21
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes