• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Hooya! It is me again

This time i bring to you 3 girls... well there is 2 actually

Here the first girl, her name is Tangie
Tangie_Preview (4).png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now The second Girl, let me introduce... Rosa!
Rosa_Preview (4).png

Hope You like it!

Here the Cards.

AISChaF_Tangie-By_ZeithGz.png AISChaF_Rosa-By_ZeithGz.png

Now i have for you the 3rd girl... Her name is Verena
Verena_Preview (4).png

Well this card is little bigger than the last 2 (14,8 mb) too big to upload here, if you want her card you can get it in my Kenzato gallery ---> <--- here you can get all my cards.

If you prefer go to my patreon ---> <--- to get all my cards, some are very special.

mayatola

Sep 1, 2020
Hi, I've tried searching, but has anyone found Rebecca Chambers for Honey Select 2? I've seen a few for HS, but not HS2. Thanks so much.

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
where locking pussy mode HS2? old hs1 work mod wersion found, and HS" nothing?

HS 1 pussy:
The mod not work HS2
The HS2 mod not?

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Hi, i have downloaded these cards like 20 times. and they do not work. the site says HS2. can any one trie them?
Those are screenshots, not cards.

Also, some cards can get extremely big when they contain overlays (50MB+) and some places like discord will resize them by removing metadata and overlays. It also happens when you drag a card from your browser directly to the desktop. In those case, make sure you open the original card and save as.

Reactions: mk21 and Sepheyer

mk21

May 1, 2020
Those are screenshots, not cards.

Also, some cards can get extremely big when they contain overlays (50MB+) and some places like discord will resize them by removing metadata and overlays. It also happens when you drag a card from your browser directly to the desktop. In those case, make sure you open the original card and save as.
hi.

thank you. yes i download them from discord and booru. someone here has those cards or the can share those here?

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Hi, i have downloaded these cards like 20 times. and they do not work. the site says HS2. can any one trie them?
Motoko and Slave Lea from PerseusStoned. Those are paid card on his Patreon. I have them and they work. Didn't tried youre file but as I saw few post ago , Those are screenshots..

Reactions: mk21
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes