[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

kingmauri

Nov 4, 2019
The Illusion Soft Discord has a channel dedicated to AI-HS2 coordinates.

Hi, I'm trying to join the channel to search some mods, but i get "no text channels" message. Do you know if I'm miss something? thanks

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
this is sharing cards page not help with game :)
*sigh* Well,
Hello guys ! I try to create a card of Kate Upton, i share it with you
View attachment 1151646
I'm not really happy with her hair
If anyone can do better than me I would be happy ! :)
Do not hesitate to show your talent even if it is not desirable to create a real life character

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It can always be better, you probably know that already :D But still, it's GOOD. Especially when you start from scratch I assume. You know the Jill Valentine mod, the remake version of her? (forgot the mod's author)? Yeah, THAT is what I want the most. That kind of bone structure and so on. Not surprising if that's what you want as well, especially when it comes to women like this. But, again, it's still good. Gonna try it out.

Reactions: Shruikan91

Shruikan91

Jul 17, 2020
*sigh* Well,

It can always be better, you probably know that already :D But still, it's GOOD. Especially when you start from scratch I assume. You know the Jill Valentine mod, the remake version of her? (forgot the mod's author)? Yeah, THAT is what I want the most. That kind of bone structure and so on. Not surprising if that's what you want as well, especially when it comes to women like this. But, again, it's still good. Gonna try it out.
Thank you ! No i don't know Jill Valentine mod, i gonna check it !
And no i don't start from scratch, i load a card found here and i worked on it

Reactions: Vyrmis

einpaladin

Nov 1, 2020
Felt like McM82's Pharah card was missing something, so I tried adding that something. Result attached & decked in BDSM gear. Needs the original card assets, I think they're included in latest BR versions.

View attachment 1118355 View attachment 1141038 View attachment 1141039

EDIT: and Brigitte & D.Va. Because why not.

Hey, sorry if I sound dumb, but when you say the original card assets are in the latest "BR version" what do you mean?

Edit: I guess I should clarify why I'm asking. For some reason Brig has no eyebrows. The rest of the model seems to work fine.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Hey, sorry if I sound dumb, but when you say the original card assets are in the latest "BR version" what do you mean?

Edit: I guess I should clarify why I'm asking. For some reason Brig has no eyebrows. The rest of the model seems to work fine.
BR stands for Better Repack by ScrewThisNoise.

Aug 28, 2020
PSA: if your character creation is excrutiatingly slow, find your character folder and remove all the large (1mb+) character cards and either quarantine them in another folder or just delete them.. whether maliciously/intentionally or not, these large files will just destroy your memory to the point that loading / saving will start taking minutes instead of seconds... i've made a lot of characters from scratch and none of them should be more than 200-300 kb.. maybe it has to do with overlays or something, but its just not worth for the cost of performance.. if someone has a better solution or understands the problem better than i do, by all means, enlighten me/us

Reactions: GlacierC and Roshua

baldazza

Feb 22, 2020
Hi, is it normal that i can't modify some cards? when i enter the editor it show me the default female character

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes