[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
The Taylor Swift one is just a photo of AOP's progress, I think. Check the cards. Do they have a ".md" at the end? You can't display those in game. Click on AOP's photos and then save. Or better yet go to AOP's page on and click the download button below the photo.
Never will a PATHOS card be posted outside our HD sized format. Yes, the 1920 PNG is not at all orthodox to how every other HS card is shared. But there is a very important reason why we chose to start using the Card Image Replacer app and post large cards instead of HS2's native 252x352.

How many times have you downloaded an amazing "looking" card, then load it only to find the author doctored the card image in some way to make the model appear more dynamic that she actually looks in your game?

Our cards use F11 snaps of multiple model poses, then are collaged artistically before being converted to the actual character card. We will never employ DHH filtering or other graphical boosting--because not everyone will know how, or have access to apply such mods also. We want to share our art without everyone, and everyone have the same universal experience.

If you EVER get a Pathos card and it does not look exactly like the card PNG, reach out please. We will make it right, one way or another. That is a promise. :)

Last edited:

Sizzl

Nov 3, 2019
Does anybody know how to make body letters like on this card? There is only two slots in character maker for it.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Does anybody know how to make body letters like on this card? There is only two slots in character maker for it.
This is done with overlays. Here is where they can be found in the folder structure.
HS2UserDataFolders.JPG

They can be added or removed in Maker. Here is one from my install.
AI_RBQ_jap_1.png

Here is one tutorial on how to make skin overlays.

Last edited:
Reactions: mk21 and Sepheyer

baldazza

Feb 22, 2020
Hi, can someone help me, i want to make some overlays for toeless stockings and fingerless gloves, do you guys know how to do it?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes