[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Two character recreations I'm fairly happy with. Props if you know either of them without looking them up!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note they do have pubic hair accessories and thus require the Beaver plugin to not look ridiculous. Or just don't have the mod if you aren't into it.

Jan 30, 2021
Well, I just learned that mermaids live in Honeyland--same as "land-lubber" ladies. The only difference is they are not available for anything but Character Maker and possibly Studio--as they have no lower body parts save for a fishy tail. But man, this is still pretty cool, hey? This pic was done using a simple underwater snap and fiddling with the DHH settings until it looked like underwater. (press p on your keyboard)--IF you have DHH Settings active on your inisettings.exe. :)

arielle0.png

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
Well, I just learned that mermaids live in Honeyland--same as "land-lubber" ladies. The only difference is they are not available for anything but Character Maker and possibly Studio--as they have no lower body parts save for a fishy tail. But man, this is still pretty cool, hey? This pic was done using a simple underwater snap and fiddling with the DHH settings until it looked like underwater. (press p on your keyboard)--IF you have DHH Settings active on your inisettings.exe. :)

View attachment 1415398
Where did you find the mermaid tail? Can we make centaurs as well? Fairies and elves are already covered ;)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes