[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys,i don't have the sss tab in the graphicsMod settings for Ai shoujo, but it is here for Hs2, is it normal?

It sucks cause i got some skin bugs :s

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Hey guys,i don't have the sss tab in the graphicsMod settings for Ai shoujo, but it is here for Hs2, is it normal?

It sucks cause i got some skin bugs :s
Try deleting anything deleting Graphics Mod from your AI Soujo folder and reinstalling the latest version, but make sure you are downloading the AI Shoujo version of the mod.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Try deleting anything deleting Graphics Mod from your AI Soujo folder and reinstalling the latest version, but make sure you are downloading the AI Shoujo version of the mod.
Ty for your answer but i couldn't fix it, i reinstaled the R10 patch and still no SSS Tab in AI shoujo. :s

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Ty for your answer but i couldn't fix it, i reinstaled the R10 patch and still no SSS Tab in AI shoujo. :s
I mean, that is not what I recommended you do. I said to uninstall the graphics mod and then reinstall its latest version, not the whole patch. Just the Graphics Mod.

Go to your Bepinex, then go to Plugins and delete the Graphics folder.
Then download the latest version from here
and extract it in your Ai Shoujo game folder.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
NaoSoul, is graphics's SSS finally compatible with AI? I was certain it can't be ported into AI.

Welp, good on Orange for pulling it off.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
I mean, that is not what I recommended you do. I said to uninstall the graphics mod and then reinstall its latest version, not the whole patch. Just the Graphics Mod.

Go to your Bepinex, then go to Plugins and delete the Graphics folder.
Then download the latest version from here
and extract it in your Ai Shoujo game folder.
Worked , ty :)

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Eva
... wanted to create thick lips without visible deformation ... almost did it :)
(regular card)
Eva 0.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Big card and images at

For all the users REQUESTING - HS2 is simple enough for everyone to make something they decide is their "dream-girl" ... So Make it yourself or PAY for the effort and the time of those who engage. And find another thread. :)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes