[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
Where did you find the mermaid tail? Can we make centaurs as well? Fairies and elves are already covered ;)
That is a custom Honey 2 body--no genitalia, legs, feet, etc. Not sure she will ever be released for use in Honey 2 due to this fact. As for centaurs...

In February, I thought Honey Select games only produced cartoon girls from Asian heritages. Since then, I still have not seen horses in any Illusion game. But if you can get spiders and robots, and do all the wild stuff I have seen our group create with the game, it may be just a matter of some hard work.

Reactions: Faerie Dust

scloud97

Jul 11, 2020
Hey all, quick question. When changing breast scales. How do I get the XYZ Scale option? I see it on some peoples characters, but when I work on my own, I do not see the option.

Thanks !

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
View attachment 1408021

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I tried updating, and I tried changing the body and face skin type. It is still dark like this. ANyone have any idea how to fix this issue?
read the notepad instructions about next gen graphics to avoid the grey skin, assuming you didn't delete said notepad, there's stuff you need to turn on to activate the the textures.

Mar 30, 2021
Hey all, quick question. When changing breast scales. How do I get the XYZ Scale option? I see it on some peoples characters, but when I work on my own, I do not see the option.

Thanks !
Should be a button on the lower-right menu screen in character creator to enable x,y,z coordinates for editing

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes