[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
That is a custom Honey 2 body--no genitalia, legs, feet, etc. Not sure she will ever be released for use in Honey 2 due to this fact. As for centaurs...

In February, I thought Honey Select games only produced cartoon girls from Asian heritages. Since then, I still have not seen horses in any Illusion game. But if you can get spiders and robots, and do all the wild stuff I have seen our group create with the game, it may be just a matter of some hard work.
I see, so this custom mermaid body is not currently available for the public? I looked it up and couldn't find anything similar. As a developer it would be very interesting to try it out in the studio, is there any way for me to get access to it? Thanks in advance.

Jan 30, 2021
I see, so this custom mermaid body is not currently available for the public? I looked it up and couldn't find anything similar. As a developer it would be very interesting to try it out in the studio, is there any way for me to get access to it? Thanks in advance.
That femme fishe you saw in the snaps before was essentially just a proof of concept. The mermaid we are working on atm is a special commissions project at our Patreon. But I will ask the guy if he is OK to share her with you, or if you like we can maybe build you one of your own more suited to your specs.

The goal atm is to create this lovely Lantian las...
srchttp___img14.3lian.com_201503_19_6c3d963d333f5a029709f5b3895bf4a9.jpgreferhttp___img14.3lian.jpg

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
That femme fishe you saw in the snaps before was essentially just a proof of concept. The mermaid we are working on atm is a special commissions project at our Patreon. But I will ask the guy if he is OK to share her with you, or if you like we can maybe build you one of your own more suited to your specs.
I mean if everyone involved is ok with it, of course I would be honored to have it available when it's ready, but I understand it's a private project and you might not want to grant exceptions. Either way, best of luck on this great concept and looking forward to see what you come up with next.

Reactions: soso07
Jan 30, 2021
I mean if everyone involved is ok with it, of course I would be honored to have it available when it's ready, but I understand it's a private project and you might not want to grant exceptions. Either way, best of luck on this great concept and looking forward to see what you come up with next.
I will probably be fine to share, man. :) Just need to get the official OK after she's ready. As for what's next...
PULLDOWNPANTS MOD! :geek: (y)
zelda-pantsdowncode.png

barcon1993

Mar 28, 2019
I will probably be fine to share, man. :) Just need to get the official OK after she's ready. As for what's next...
PULLDOWNPANTS MOD! :geek: (y)
View attachment 1424440

I'm the dude who requested this and it LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING. And you guys are 100% cool to share it on the patreon. I pm'd yall on there too just giving consent <3

Pathos does top tier work, if you're gonna sub to a patreon. Make it these guys

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes