[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
This was a real labor of love. The uniform was a huge pain to figure out and put together, because I refuse to cheap out and just do a one-piece bodysuit. I tried to match the skin and color shades to screenshots of the actual show or promo art. I'm pleased to say that not only an I very happy with her appearance, but she plays well in the game too! No scalers were used, and her head isn't too deformed for the BJ poses. I did have to use a face texture to fill in some bald spots on her scalp in the back, but otherwise she's pretty amazing in my opinion.

oh yeah and the combadge was really difficult. rotation gets weird once you are moving on all 3 axes. I set it so it should hide when her top is off.

HS2ChaF_20210919213626568.png

loveyouaaa

Mar 14, 2021
I would love to know is my version too old for this mod ? (v1.2.2) or where can I find it ?
I was trying to find in
but there are so many files ....
please enlighten me:eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheComrade

OldIsland

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone,
Is there a way to edit clothes in studio? I mean like shrink, rotate bones, etc to pose it like it moves on its own.
I tried kinematics->Fk&Ik but not all clothes (or accessories) are covered and most don't work.
If it's possible to do so, does it requires a mod?
Thanks

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
How do you get this sweat and these graphics. Same game or some modded version ?
I am using the latest repack version.
The sweat I get by using Material Editor to replace the Occlusion Map of the girl's Body Texture with this file

Everything else is just using Graphics Mod (Enable it in the launcher and press F5 in-game) to mess around with the lighting configuration.
Bear in mind, that this "messing around" allows for a good look in that specific map, under specific light conditions. It is a way to maximize the look of the game for a picture, if I changed the angle or the map, even the position of the girls, it wouldn't look as good.

Basically, people have preset Graphics mod configurations for each specific map, rooms, scenes and so on. And it can be very intensive on the hardware too.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes