[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
I just want to see more quality cards like Artisans of Pathos and Perseus Stoned
I wanted to let all you guys and gals know this month has been full-on terra incognito for me, personally. I am the guy who handles all the English communications for our group, the Pat posting, as well as the various community news, etc. I hope you will be happy for me that I was successfully able to move from my apartment in the past 10 days(earned back $735 of my $797 security deposit!! :) ), as well as get a new job teaching(adults, of course--too dangerous for a heterosexual dude to teach anyone below the age of 18 in today's age!).

Anyway, if you notice things have been slow lately, please hold on to your faith in PATHOS.

Jan 30, 2021
Haha, that would be awesome, but I'll start with one impossible challenge at a time! Honestly, if I manage to extract a usable "key – value" mapping (not even trying to sort out which parameters are which or what they do)... I'll be pretty pleased with myself. From there to not only identifying what each parameter does so I can map the HS1 ones onto the HS2 ones but also coming up with some halfway useful algorithm to guess values for the ones that flat-out don't exist in HS1 cards? It might be fun to try, but that is a long shot.
Our group has attempted just such a converter before. :) We got as far as realizing that while one can take HS1 slider coordinates and convert their values to data correspondent to a Honey 2 girl's, the default 3d models for HS1 and HS2 are completely different. So you can imagine the outcome was pretty scary.

I truly hope you can get farther than we did, Aklenn. It would be so great to have a good converter.

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Hi,

I have simple question, does someone know how this guy doing his cards ?

I mean the quality/color of the image/card is impressive ! Maybe it is photoshopped , I don't know..but once, I taught some cards was real photo lol

Here is an exemple of his work :

Maria.png

I don't wanna steal style of anyone , everyone here has their own style , but if we can share something that can rise some quality of work, it could be cool.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Hi,

I have simple question, does someone know how this guy doing his cards ?

I mean the quality/color of the image/card is impressive ! Maybe it is photoshopped , I don't know..but once, I taught some cards was real photo lol

Here is an exemple of his work :

View attachment 1465446

I don't wanna steal style of anyone , everyone here has their own style , but if we can share something that can rise some quality of work, it could be cool.

Hahah :D ... well , i can tell u : "What you see, isn't always what you get " , hold your horses man . Just get excited when you open that card in your game and see how realistic it can look , not before ...

Joruu

Oct 15, 2021
HS2_2021-10-21-09-34-22-212.png
HS2_2021-10-21-09-13-20-775.png
Disclaimer: I do not claim ownership of artwork created by others. '사돈 처녀들' is the property of TOPCO corporation and its associated platforms and creators.
HS2_2021-04-04-22-59-16-852.png
This is my first commissioned card, Bo-Hye from Maidens-In-Laws. If you read a lot of Korean adult webtoons you might have seen her before. You can download her for free at my Patreon. Please consider supporting me if you like my work.
>>> <<<

Kai of Team Lulu

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Hahah :D ... well , i can tell u : "What you see, isn't always what you get " , hold your horses man . Just get excited when you open that card in your game and see how realistic it can look , not before ...
Seems like wysiwyg to me, but anyone getting a white face has the dlin face mod improperly installed (there's a good version and bad version of that mod basically). I'd personally have probably used the next gen skins and maybe a skin underlay, so a few edits later you go from left>right. I could spend more time messing around trying to get the skin perfect, but you get the idea.

The best advice I can give is to keep tweaking, don't be afraid to use mods/fuse cards (fusing tends to erase distinct traits if taken too far) and don't discount original elements that don't require mods. Some of the best cards I've also seen tend to be when people try to recreate an actual person because they have to work from reference. You know. Like actual artists.
1635080367342.png

Of course, skin overlays made the file jump from 158kb to 49.7 MB, so use sparingly. Here's my minor edit without said overlays.
HS2ChaF_20211024085549145.png

Last edited:

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Seems like wysiwyg to me, but anyone getting a white face has the dlin face mod improperly installed (there's a good version and bad version of that mod basically). I'd personally have probably used the next gen skins and maybe a skin underlay, so a few edits later you go from left>right. I could spend more time messing around trying to get the skin perfect, but you get the idea.

The best advice I can give is to keep tweaking, don't be afraid to use mods/fuse cards (fusing tends to erase distinct traits if taken too far) and don't discount original elements that don't require mods. Some of the best cards I've also seen tend to be when people try to recreate an actual person because they have to work from reference. You know. Like actual artists.
View attachment 1466861

Of course, skin overlays made the file jump from 158kb to 49.7 MB, so use sparingly. Here's my minor edit without said overlays.
View attachment 1466872
My initial point of Zecon reply was more the presentation of the card, lights, color , etc.. Still haven't look yet The card in game.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes