[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After updating from v5 to v6 this happened to most of the models, anyone knows how to fix it?
This used to happen a while back - I think it was pre-DX, and the culprit was a bad version of BonesFramework. This is the first I've heard of this error happening with R6, but I know that BonesFramework was actually REMOVED from R6 initially, because BetterPenetration was rewritten and no longer needed it. I'd bet what happened is you have the old buggy BonesFramework in your mymods folder (or hidden away somewhere under /mods), and until the R6 install you had a newer version elsewhere that superseded it. First remove any old versions of BonesFramework you may have, then try running the updater - it should restore the latest BonesFramework. If all else fails you can grab BonesFramework from this link posted on STN's Discord:

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021
This used to happen a while back - I think it was pre-DX, and the culprit was a bad version of BonesFramework. This is the first I've heard of this error happening with R6, but I know that BonesFramework was actually REMOVED from R6 initially, because BetterPenetration was rewritten and no longer needed it. I'd bet what happened is you have the old buggy BonesFramework in your mymods folder (or hidden away somewhere under /mods), and until the R6 install you had a newer version elsewhere that superseded it. First remove any old versions of BonesFramework you may have, then try running the updater - it should restore the latest BonesFramework. If all else fails you can grab BonesFramework from this link posted on STN's Discord:
I got the r6 clean install, all I did is load the cards from r5. and I didn't find any BonesFramework mods in mods/mymods. I guess I am just gonna keep using r5 for now.

Budroi

Apr 17, 2020

*-*Edited Response*-*

I can confirm its with bodies not using BetterPenetration bodies that casues the issue. I grabbed the original card and loaded it up and the body it was using was the issue. when I replaced it with "BPV4 roastie" or something like that the issue went away while keeping all the accessories.

Last edited:

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
BonesFramework is not a mods ,is dll
It seems like STN did something different for this problem this time, as usually dll's can't be dealt with via the updater. But here's his discord post about the issue, draw your own conslusions:
ScrewThisNoise10/09/2021
So... yeah... BetterPenetration removed BonesFramework since it's no longer using it... surprise surprise, something else depended on that and I didn't trigger it during my testing... Sent out as a hotfix through KKM, so just update there, or take this file and toss it in the /BepInEx/Plugins folder.

Also, some users seem to be having problems with old BetterPenetration stuffs. Take a look in your mods/MyMods folder and if there's a BetterPenetration folder there, remove that.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes