[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

stan182

Oct 3, 2021
Anyone know how to fix this issue with the feet going past the floor. The feet is all distorted and is doing my head in, doesn't matter what shoe you wear the toes are bent downwards

satan_shark

Aug 15, 2021
Anyone know how to fix this issue with the feet going past the floor. The feet is all distorted and is doing my head in, doesn't matter what shoe you wear the toes are bent downwards
Just change to flat shoes, then select again high hills shoes. It worked for me. It seems it happen when cycling different type of high hills.

Reactions: hakirayleigh

stan182

Oct 3, 2021
Just change to flat shoes, then select again high hills shoes. It worked for me. It seems it happen when cycling different type of high hills.
i had to restart the game,i was loading other characters and all of them had the same issue although they previously were fine lol..don't know what happened

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
I think this is about the plugin Heelz not working properly everytime. This is the same thing when you are playing the game, heels goes through floor when girl stand kissing. It annoy me a bit also. You can move the char up and down to fit correctly but the guy floating a bit in the air sometime lol.

Reactions: hakirayleigh

Morbatail

Jul 28, 2018
AI_009311.png
Someone was looking for Cheetara awhile back I found one at This is not my work only changed hair and shoes to my liking

Jan 30, 2021
Hi,

I have simple question, does someone know how this guy doing his cards ?

I mean the quality/color of the image/card is impressive ! Maybe it is photoshopped , I don't know..but once, I taught some cards was real photo lol

Here is an exemple of his work :

View attachment 1465446

I don't wanna steal style of anyone , everyone here has their own style , but if we can share something that can rise some quality of work, it could be cool.
That is a character card from this dude: 69 Studios

The guy always dresses up his cards to look amazing. But rarely are they in "Honey 2" reality. It is just plain dis-fucking-honest. The dude should be taken out and shot in the ass with a bb gun like 6 times--no SEVEN times. As for any characters PATHOS shares; if our girls don't appear exactly like how you see in screensnap below, it only takes 1 message. We'll get your sorted--short of paying for you a new computer.

Now lets play the guessing game. Can you guess the famous person this new Honey 2 character was inspired by? HINT: It's NOT Bailey Madison...
BAILEYHARPER.png

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021
go into options then Plugin settings scroll down to uncensor selector the default female body should be on [female] sac.roastie2

I had this happen to me a few times before I figured out what was going on (saw the answer here mater-o-fact.
HS2_2021-10-25-15-40-25-534.png

Doesn't seem to work for me, only the top 5 options shown in the screenshot are working and the rest of them are still bugged.

Kai of Team Lulu

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
How to fix it ?
That's the dblin mod/white face I was referring to. I use this mod:
This is an alternative that I wouldn't use. It might be the version you already have:

Definitely don't install both.

I put it in \mods\Sideloader Modpack\DBLin.

Alternatively, here's a version that doesn't use that mod. The mod is an alternative to the type 3 facial type that has different facial animations and a reputation for not being installed correctly, hence why I thought it was the issue originally being referred to. I have two versions of my favorite girl just so she can do lip biting animations and keep big toothy grins.
HS2ChaF_20211025173110907.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes