[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Character Card: "Warsaw"
2022-02-11 01_50_54-Edit Post _ Patreon.png
This was an abandoned commission request. The inspiration was a Polish Instagram influencer, but as always per Patreon rules, all cards are original characters and not intended to represent any real persons living or dead. Unfortunately the guy who requested it has stopped replying to messages, so he no longer gets a say in anything and I am releasing the card as-is.

In this case, I used the available photos for the request to go the extra mile. I duplicated some (not all) of the model's tattoos, and tried to add all the freckles I could find in approximately the right positions. The real hard part was making the jawline correct without messing up the H-scene gameplay.

NOTE: This card uses Hanmen Next-gen skins and shaders.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
I have a request for Pyra, Mythra and Zenobia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Ideally with their clothes if possible.

Thanks

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah i meant sideloader mods specifically for studio neo. 73gb+
Are they worth downloading?
Thank you!
As I said here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7524466
The Sideloader Modpack Studio is not needed for the game!

If you want to create special "scenes" with your girls, as you can see at many card presentations here, or even create your own Hentai stories like Evankstein´s "Fateless" or "Milky Mystery" ( ) you may download and learn.
Here is some tutorial for Studio https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/#post-4529674

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Guys, I am using the R4 version. The SSS is not always active. I have to manually activate it in every scene while using the HanmenNextGen Shaders. Is there any workaround? The orangespork mod is installed and Roy12mods said if it is installed SSS will be always active however, its not
first your version of game is ancient,get latest DX version then you can use hanmen shaders and orangespork graphics pluggins

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
im not sure if we are allowed to make requests here or not and i apologize if not, but does anyone have an assumi card world of warcraft? i have only seen one scuffed card before.
i tried making one myself buts its so terrible i suck at making cards lol.
This is my version of ASSUMI.

Based on the amazing card of Sykosis https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7445992 I tried to bring her facial expression more to the template of Firebrand - more wicked and demonic, a way I like my girls in Games (as u can see here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7317653).

The most work did Sykosis and the Oscar goes to him (y)
I have his approval to post my amateurish attempt ;)

assumi_by_firebrand.jpg AssumiFace1.jpg
The Master from Firebrand and my final resolve

Sry I´m not familiar with Studio, so I can only present simple screenshots of creator :(

Yesss - I made her fangs, this is not original but I think they suits her. If you don´t like them, delete in Accessories the Cones 06 + 07.

As the Base from Sykosis u need Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - (Hanmen) NXTG Skin - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode

The Card
AssumiTJ2.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted144244440246

Ok here we go ... Finally

My vision on this card

I wanted to challenge myself and create a Original HS2 model based on 3 specific things. Face is Original, not based on either person. Her chest is based on (MFC StunningAna, Stunning Ana, Mila M, Rumcola) & Lower body based on the Legendary Keyra Augustina - full body done with realistic proportions with HEAVY ABMX
Special thanks to Nelz1817 (Proportion Advice, He is an artist irl), NoStyle & Turbojoe(Feedback) & Finally DaggOth (ABMX Suggestion, Thank You!)

Studio Pics

The version in the Screenshots uses Osland Cameltoe Yoga Pants Im not sure the mod name (It is not included)
* Most versions with have minor clipping between the legs, due to the way i did the uncensor and the bones

IMPORTANT - Please Read

Rachel - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Anisotropic shaders - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode
Rachel uses Custom bones, ABMX, Overlays and Pregnancy sliders, changing her clothing may cause clipping issues.

Cards
There are 4 versions of this card - All are graphics mode unless specified.

★Rachel★ (SSS) Uses osland pants and Anisotropic shaders - Card Is Below
★ Rachel ★ (SSS).png

Rachel (SSS-AS) Uses Anisotropic shaders - Below
Rachel (SSS-AS).png

Rachel (SSS NO AS) No Anisotropic shaders - Most people will use this version - Below
Rachel (SSS NO AS).png

Rachel (DHH) DHH Version - Below
Rachel (DHH).png

Enjoy & Be safe

Last edited by a moderator:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ok here we go ... Finally

My vision on this card

I wanted to challenge myself and create a Original HS2 model based on 3 specific things. Face is Original, not based on either person. Her chest is based on (MFC StunningAna, Stunning Ana, Mila M, Rumcola) & Lower body based on the Legendary Keyra Augustina - full body done with realistic proportions with HEAVY ABMX
Special thanks to Nelz1817 (Proportion Advice, He is an artist irl), NoStyle & Turbojoe(Feedback) & Finally DaggOth (ABMX Suggestion, Thank You!)

Studio Pics

The version in the Screenshots uses Osland Cameltoe Yoga Pants Im not sure the mod name (Itsnot included)
* Most versions with have minor clipping between the legs, due to the way i did the uncensor and the bones

IMPORTANT - Please Read

Rachel - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Anisotropic shaders - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode
Rachel uses Custom bones, ABMX, Overlays and Pregnancy sliders, changing her clothing may cause clipping issues.
Cards

There are 4 versions of this card - All are graphics mode unless specified.

★Rachel★ (SSS) Uses osland pants and Anisotropic shaders - Card Is Below
View attachment 1647700

Rachel (SSS-AS) Uses Anisotropic shaders - Below
View attachment 1647705

Rachel (SSS NO AS) No Anisotropic shaders - Most people will use this version - Below
View attachment 1647713

Rachel (DHH) DHH Version - Below
View attachment 1647714

Enjoy & Be safe
I hope you didn´t shrink dat ass ;):D
Have immediately to check in game

• Red Heart

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Well, I found a way to fix the Breast Physics and I'll give the new settings for my older characters. Welcome R8 :)

Here's Bianca
Bianca 0.png

This is the final body, but I left an option - kept the two versions of the pubic hair. You can use them both.

Big card at
More mages at

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
In MaterialEditor for Tooth, you set MainTex to something like this:

View attachment 1648150

i know it looks rough, i didn't make this one. stole it off some goblin or shark or something.
Ahhh...I assumed something like this - looked like there is like an overlay that hides part of teeth.
But had no idea how to make it.
Found it in UserData/MaterialEditor :cool:

Last edited:

animeowns

Oct 5, 2021
I have a request for Pyra, Mythra and Zenobia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Ideally with their clothes if possible.

Thanks
here is a pyra card I don't remember where I picked it up from it might have been from this forum. Should work with HS2

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes