[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TharMaximus

Dec 21, 2019
Noob question here: What settings should I adjust if the arms are bigger than the clothing? Can anyone help or sent me in the right direction? Thanks!

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
While I was reflecting about my last sharing, I decided to try again with the male creator because of another motives in my head like:
1. I like some games based in HS(like Harem Hotel and A House in the Rift), but obviously is not because of the MC's appearence, because when you see the appearence of male characters of others games or the MC(Main Character) itself... Is not just bad, is awnful(and when I talk about HS, is about both the 1 & 2).
2. In my own opinion the face is probably not the hardest part, if counting all options you can use(like overlays or the females types), looks more about the male body options or no "real" options the worst part about it.
3. While in HS itself the male's appearence don't really matters, in the Studio and for game's creators a bigger male character's shared base can looks better in one point of view.
So here I'm to share more again:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My next sharing I will return to focus in tweaking my female card's collection.
Oh and my priority in both male and female cards are: First the head, second the body and last the clothes or accessories.
Later!

Last edited:

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
yall got maids in here?
You may like this maid.
Zrzut ekranu (98).png
and an alternate version:
Zrzut ekranu (108).png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes