[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
can someone teach me how to do baggy eyes. I don't know which option to change i try to play with the bone mod and cheek in option in character creator non of it give me proper baggy eyes

pengpeng17

Jan 25, 2022
guys sorry for this novice question in advance. if i was trying to edit a character card for example Cortana from halo, and my goal was to make her more human looking in terms of skin color how do i remove her blue edited skin and keep all of her other features is it just a overlay or something? again sorry for this question if the answer is obvious idk what im doing. (im trying to edit duelmaster94's cortana from the illusion discord)

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
guys sorry for this novice question in advance. if i was trying to edit a character card for example Cortana from halo, and my goal was to make her more human looking in terms of skin color how do i remove her blue edited skin and keep all of her other features is it just a overlay or something? again sorry for this question if the answer is obvious idk what im doing. (im trying to edit duelmaster94's cortana from the illusion discord)
it might be an overlay, it might just be skin tone, or it might be the shader and MainTex used for the body in MaterialEditor.

Reactions: pengpeng17

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
Hi, I hope this is the correct place to put this. I saw other such posts here. Does anybody have any Xenoblade Chronicles characters from any of the games, especially Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Pyra and Mythra? I'm looking for more characters and different versions of the same characters if people have any.

Thank you.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
New card: "Yesterday's Bride"

How could you say no to your One True Love? She's been waiting so long for you, but she never, ever gave up hope, not even when her heart stopped...

View attachment 1647704 omg can you tell me where you create her?because i never see a dialog with girl like with this one:)on first encounter she say ,, after we done having sex let,s find a grave and go together in there ,, i laugh 10 minutes when i saw that :LUL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

themanj

Mar 31, 2021
You may like this maid.
View attachment 1651701
and an alternate version:
View attachment 1651711
yes very good m8 I wish I was that good in the studio..

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes