[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

Uploaded here is Xeyniu's HS1 Nanami mod. The issue is that when I try to load her, all I see is a empty head. There should be no ID conflicts and has the wide slider and more SlotID mod so setup wise, it should be good. Could anyone take a look and fix it?
HS1 & HS2 are not compatible sorry

D

Deleted144244440246

ACT FAST ON THIS

To all those asking for Pathos cards, there were alot of Pathos large card drops at the discord the last couple days
Here is an invite

Reactions: Great_Old_One

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Here's female Sasuke Uchiha.
Any tips on how to increase the polygon count of the models so that the edges are smoother.
I would also love to hear you guys about these photos View attachment 1657422 View attachment 1657423
Looks very nice (y)

The good news: you have a High Poly Body to choose in Uncensor Selector
HighPolyBody.jpg

The bad news: due to the higher amount of polygons most clothes - especially underwear - cause clipping

Last edited:
Reactions: I92822

Wraithward

Feb 14, 2022
I am new here and I am not sure if this is the right place for this but here it goes. Here is something I am playing around with. The following pictures are not mine. I found them online some time ago and it made an impression on me that the eyes are almost completely red and yet they don't look ugly or evil.
Image108.png
I have been trying to replicate the effect every since with mixed results so far. I wander what unusual combinations of colors can be used in characters that give the character a similar effect.

D

Deleted144244440246

I have a pretty good idea, but its not my place to speculate. Although its kind of obvious if you read the thread :)

I can 100% say this for certain, he was reposting other peoples work as his own. With no credit to the original creators and got caught doing so. That i know for sure

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
I have a pretty good idea, but its not my place to speculate. Although its kind of obvious if you read the thread :)

I can 100% say this for certain, he was reposting other peoples work as his own. With no credit to the original creators and got caught doing so. That i know for sure
what thread ?

BuckyT

Jul 19, 2021
ACT FAST ON THIS

To all those asking for Pathos cards, there were alot of Pathos large card drops at the discord the last couple days
Here is an invite
Umm so how do I find the cards if this link goes no where for me ?
I can't find any cards from this link. So I have added the app, didn't have that. I have joined this account and that one together.
So how do I find the cards ?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes