[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted144244440246

Umm so how do I find the cards if this link goes no where for me ?
I can't find any cards from this link. So I have added the app, didn't have that. I have joined this account and that one together.
So how do I find the cards ?
in ai-hs2-cards hit jump to present then scroll up

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
High poly was added ages ago lol BR6 or so. It has some special clothing use the search bar in game
i cant find them.
sorry, i just can't seem to find it .
i am only having problem with undergarments + pantyhose+ socks

namyuiop123

Mar 27, 2021
Dark Ruler, a fellow HS2 mod artist, released the best possible mesh model for Lara Croft this past November 2020. However, many seem to want her to look more like her original model than what was initially offered. Instead of just redoing her from scratch, we have decided to see about a collaboration between PATHOS and DK in hopes to improve Lara's already awesome aspect so she's more inline with the original game rip model. This is a snapshot of the original game rip model, DK's Lara card as it loads in my machine, and two F11 captures added of the updated Lara as she currently exists. Bottom line, the Dark Ruler/PATHOS Lara Croft is coming soon.

View attachment 1307174
Here is another snap of how this Lara looks with "she-hulk" Mara(CODMW)'s muscle ma'am body... eat your heart out Cuni. ;)
View attachment 1307879
pls give me this card, Lara Croft is beautiful

Reactions: mk21

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
anyone got femboys cards to share with please
Coming soon :) (waiting for a "photo-shoot") - this is NOT a card
HS2_2022-02-17-21-03-11-898.png
... and his twin sister
HS2_2022-01-17-03-03-36-761.png
Have few old femboy cards, waiting for update ...
and
Few WIP girls - waiting for some finishing touches :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All will be released pretty soon.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i cant find them.
sorry, i just can't seem to find it .
i am only having problem with undergarments + pantyhose+ socks
As I said - typically all next to the skin clothing is affected.

Maybe Sycosis meant this with "search bar" - but then you need to know from whom is hipoly wear. I tried a little and found Osland as example: therefore I made a testbody with Hipoly, Osland´s don´t clip
HiPolyModel.jpg

Reactions: Nelz1817

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
Reactions: tretete

0tOllerance

Feb 18, 2022
I had other members asked me if I was using paid mods or some high resolution textures, and the answer is NO. This is all included or stock in the vanilla R5 release. The only things I modified on my own are the overlays for the body and face skins and those are always embedded in the card. You can extract them and use them on your own characters. Vanilla textures, no Next Gen Shaders, and just good old DHH.

This is the screenshot using the exact settings I used on my own character with the DHH file included above. The first thing you want to do in character maker when you load it up is to adjust the light direction so it would illuminate the character 3/4 of the way to create shadows and give that perspective of relief. Next I crank up wetness and skin gloss half way the slider. To eliminate aliasing during screenshot, you can go in the screenshot manager and crank up the resolution to 3840x2160 (4K) or more if your system can handle it. Other than that, there is nothing more to it than carefully crafted character cards.

View attachment 1500955
This is a nice char, u sharing?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes