[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Jaw width = 95 --> 20
Upper cheek width = 64 --> 0

Better or worse?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, better or worse?

I want the before from #1, but the after from #2. You know the struggle is real. :LOL:
I honestly thought I still had her jaw offset bumped up as well and was going to tone that down, but no its at default 100. :cautious:

The question is, now do I merge the two, or make sisters...

same :ROFLMAO: i think it is better, but sometimes the cards look actualy better wenn they are less like the original...... but that's not what one wants........
giving me gray hair every time.....

tried myself, but doesent look like her anymore::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: more like Cheryl Cole, but the cheek line is as i mentioned

Reactions: Bentshaft

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for this information, it's helpful to know the intended settings. Either way, I tried to replicate it in GraphicsMod mode. The skin tone is the most difficult part to replicate, so I ended up just going with a pinkish hue tint.

and this is the result before using DHH.

- As usual, all direct links lead to the 8K version.

Though, since your character is created with DHH settings in mind, then the original look is obviously better.

^
The shadows with DHH is better, but I can possibly achieve the same result with GraphicsMod, if I bothered to use some directional lightsource. Just less work with DHH.

Back to sharing other works, here are more high quality images:

^ For the last two, Honey_ probably prefers it's in DHH. Which is provided below.

That's it for now.

Edit: Fixed some typos.
:love:
yes, in AI i used DHH
now in HS2 i think Graphics Mod looks better

but you can see the old problem in these pictures..... i made them with skin ''slender2'', but this is reseted every time you update the game..... o_O:cry::cautious:

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
I'm glad you like my character
Yes, I love DHH Preset 4 so I've done all my characters using it.
Maybe i'll try GraphicsMod one day

• Love
Reactions: Honey_

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
I'm glad you like my character
Yes, I love DHH Preset 4 so I've done all my characters using it.
Maybe i'll try GraphicsMod one day
one problem i have since hs2 and graphics mod is that the characters look waaaaaaay better in the char maker then later in the studio :cautious:

couldn't find a way to make it better.......
very sad, since i love the studio

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Honey_
Here is my GraphicsMod settings. I believe the biggest complaint with GraphicsMod mode is performance that people have issues with it. So to fix that, it's very important to disable "Realtime Reflection Probes" and it'll perform the same in DHH mode.

It's a little messy, as I got lazy from going back to fixing it.

DHH is still a great render for that clean look and if you don't want to mess around with the overwhelming options in GraphicsMod settings. There is a lot of fine adjustment you have control over vs DHH.

Korosu45
And I do agree, DHH Profile 4 is one of my favorite as well; after disabling of CA, Depth of Field, Motion Blur, and Bloom.

The only thing I find is that, if doing DHH Character first, it doesn't look all that great transferring over to GraphicsMod without spending some time making adjustments. However, going from GraphicsMod to DHH still looks good, as it just become an alternative style and adjustments are much simpler, quicker, and easier.

The character above was originally created in GraphicsMod. Her result in DHH:

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Honey_
Here is my GraphicsMod settings. I believe the biggest complaint with GraphicsMod mode is performance that people have issues with it. So to fix that, it's very important to disable "Realtime Reflection Probes" and it'll perform the same in DHH mode.

It's a little messy, as I got lazy from going back to fixing it.

DHH is still a great render for that clean look and if you don't want to mess around with the overwhelming options in GraphicsMod settings. There is a lot of fine adjustment you have control over vs DHH.

Korosu45
And I do agree, DHH Profile 4 is one of my favorite as well; after disabling of CA, Depth of Field, Motion Blur, and Bloom.

The only thing I find is that, if doing DHH Character first, it doesn't look all that great transferring over to GraphicsMod without spending some time making adjustments. However, going from GraphicsMod to DHH still looks good, as it just become an alternative style and adjustments are much simpler, quicker, and easier.

The character above was originally created in GraphicsMod. Her result in DHH:

tank you!! such detail!!!!

will look into it for my next studio atempt

Reactions: seruyaki

Sokinalia

Feb 10, 2019
I offer you a series of deities. I used part of your work but I worked on theses a lot myself. Many thanks to you anyway ! Enjoy.

Respectively :

Xihe : Hot ruler, elegant and confident
Selene : Eye of the night, a dazzling splendor
Nausicae : Dark water nymph be careful
Skadi : Winter and darkness are her areas
Nyx : Caring and very protective, maybe
Kâlâ : Time destroys every worlds
Physis : All that is and happens, nature
Inanna : Sovereign do not annoy her
Fulgora : Presides over lightning and thunder

HS2ChaF_20200710004205361.png HS2ChaF_20200709231313209.png HS2ChaF_20200609025401833.png
HS2ChaF_20200710174751672.png HS2ChaF_20200710181812896.png HS2ChaF_20200710202549223.png
HS2ChaF_20200710212910573.png HS2ChaF_20200710221752556.png HS2ChaF_20200710231547120.png

I might do something like this again if you like. Do not hesitate to let me know your opinions and criticisms

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Hey guys ! .. this time sharing my DHH settings (DHH Graphics Enhancer mod), if you have BetterRepack, you can find it in there , only place my *.dhs file inside DHH_Data folder ( you can rename it) .

1.jpg

I recommend you, disable TAA (Game Options - Plugin Settings - Better Antialiasing) and my settings file is AI Girl/HS2 compatible (try it out)

b.jpg

LINK:

blanko smirt

Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys ! .. this time sharing my DHH settings (DHH Graphics Enhancer mod), if you have BetterRepack, you can find it in there , only place my *.dhs file inside DHH_Data folder ( you can rename it) .

View attachment 725729

I recommend you, disable TAA (Game Options - Plugin Settings - Better Antialiasing) and my settings file is AI Girl/HS2 compatible (try it out)

View attachment 725731

LINK:

Beautiful, I'll try it, thanks ! Your model is quite perfect, can you share it ?

jestir

May 4, 2018
AI Girl's

Reactions: BlackBaratrum

chameleon123

Dec 26, 2018

View attachment 725729

View attachment 725731

LINK:

Can you please share this card, looks very nice! Thx

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes