[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EasyStreetHMV

Jul 9, 2020
Made a couple more botes. I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Think I might try to go for some of the more intricate costumes like Saint Louis and Jeanne d'Arc next.

Sirius
HS2ChaF_20200712161031373.png

NUMBAH WAN
HS2ChaF_20200712170349495.png

Reactions: JhonLui

Oeshik

Apr 25, 2020
The image after "CARD" is the card for the game. Download this to the ...\UserData\chara\female folder and the game will pick it up.
lol that actually worked i was like whaaaat just a png image is enough? thats amazing ty so much.

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Hey guys ! .. this time sharing my DHH settings (DHH Graphics Enhancer mod), if you have BetterRepack, you can find it in there , only place my *.dhs file inside DHH_Data folder ( you can rename it) .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 725729

I recommend you, disable TAA (Game Options - Plugin Settings - Better Antialiasing) and my settings file is AI Girl/HS2 compatible (try it out)

View attachment 725731

LINK:

I prefer this first DHH settings over the last one.. the latest made the game a bit darker or I am I missing something?... overall it is a cool setting.. thumbs up

nomannoname

Oct 12, 2017
Forgive my ignorance, maybe it's already been posted and I've just overlooked it, but are the housing cards only meant for ai girl? Because in honey select 2 I didn't have a housing folder in userdata, and I also don't have a housing editor or anything like that, or at least not from what I can find, or am I just being blind here?

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
I prefer this first DHH settings over the last one.. the latest made the game a bit darker or I am I missing something?... overall it is a cool setting.. thumbs up

You're right , i made it "quite darker", if you want "bright"... try with : DHH Global Blend , HDR exposure , environment lightning intensity , contrast , gama , gain , etc and get your own settings ;)

Forgive my ignorance, maybe it's already been posted and I've just overlooked it, but are the housing cards only meant for ai girl? Because in honey select 2 I didn't have a housing folder in userdata, and I also don't have a housing editor or anything like that, or at least not from what I can find, or am I just being blind here?
Housing cards is ONLY for Ai Girl , don´t worry

Last edited:

EasyStreetHMV

Jul 9, 2020
HS2_2020-07-14-01-05-41-925.png HS2_2020-07-14-01-19-03-400.png

Finished Enterprise and Saint Louis. SL is really only made with straight poses in mind because her necklace and sword have lots of clipping issues, but I think she turned out alright within the constraints of the outfit maker.

armature

Apr 14, 2020
We had a really good Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea in Hs1, I would KILL for one of equal quality in Hs2/Ai
Gave it a shot. No hairstyle to fit the character though, so went with something I thought fits. Unfortunately it clips a fair bit in scenes.

Reactions: kramer820
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes