[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
As the newest project, I tried to make the ultimate cute idol IU. However, after several attempts, I had to give up because the results were shamefully far from the original .....
This was of course partly due to my lack of ability, but also partly due to the limitations of the character generator, which we all struggle with.....

At this point I have to thank Bentshaft, who gave me new inspiration through his project '' Ella Balinska ''
After this post I rethought my own project and did it differently.
This time I didn't do IU herself, but her best character in a K drama, and now i'm very plesed with the result.

Jang Man Wol from Hotel del Luna.

In my opinion this is her best role because she just plays it perfectly and looks disgustingly beautiful and perfect in every scene :love:

But because she wears so many great outfits and styles in this role, I had to make three diferent versions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HS2ChaF_20200711002147936.png HS2ChaF_20200711133838598.png HS2ChaF_20200711015956899.png

urcutest

Aug 12, 2019
As the newest project, I tried to make the ultimate cute idol IU. However, after several attempts, I had to give up because the results were shamefully far from the original .....
This was of course partly due to my lack of ability, but also partly due to the limitations of the character generator, which we all struggle with.....

At this point I have to thank Bentshaft, who gave me new inspiration through his project '' Ella Balinska ''
After this post I rethought my own project and did it differently.
This time I didn't do IU herself, but her best character in a K drama, and now i'm very plesed with the result.

Jang Man Wol from Hotel del Luna.

In my opinion this is her best role because she just plays it perfectly and looks disgustingly beautiful and perfect in every scene :love:

But because she wears so many great outfits and styles in this role, I had to make three diferent versions:

View attachment 726776 View attachment 726778 View attachment 726779
cant say it enough, i just love 99% of all your characters haha xD dont ask me about the 1% because i cant figure it out too

• Red Heart
Reactions: soso07 and Honey_

EasyStreetHMV

Jul 9, 2020
Went ahead and tried my hand a couple of others. Each step is a bit more learning! So, I went with Catra, Illustrious, and Michiru Kagemori. Michru was fun and a good way to learn how to make overlays, even if the HS2 style isn't really suited for Trigger animes.

HS2_2020-07-12-01-00-29-673.png

I'll probably just make a bunch of AL ships at this point. They tend to be fun and easy enough to create while still being recognizable.

• Love
Reactions: SardanticDecay

blanko smirt

Aug 18, 2017
Thanks 4 your comment :) ... sorry , but i'm not sharing her (not yet)

You're welcome ! Your DHH settings are good (and adopted) and I understand you don't want to share her (I would certainly do the same !) but I will wait quietly cause "(not yet)" is full of hope :)

Reactions: zecon

blanko smirt

Aug 18, 2017
Hey mates ! sharing a new DHH settings and one of my OC's called "Maritza" / HS2

View attachment 727170

DHH settings and Char, inside *.rar
LINK

Thanks :) I like her too ! There's something interesting in your girls... "Inner smile", head-neck-shoulder ratio, cute bottom too, maybe you found something golden-number related :) Zecon fan...

Reactions: zecon
Nov 4, 2018
Hi everyone. I have a problem. How can I fix it? :(
View attachment 727091
If you mean how to fix the actual problem, not it letting you know it exists, I have a fix for what it causes but not an ultimate solution. From what I've gathered it just means that specific design is a little outdated but the card isn't 'broken' or anything. I went through this process when I put this game on my desktop and went through this thread to get all my cards again. After loading the card and getting this error, go over to the body tab and to 'whole body'. You'll see which body skin type is highlighted (with a yellow box). Just switch it to another one, then back to the original, and it'll correct itself from them being pitch-black Underdark-Drow-level skin-toned XD Lastly, go back to Save, hit the original card again and save over it either as a new card (overwrite) or keep the card
Hope it helped!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes