[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Hi Mr-Fox

Firstly you make some awesome cards, keep up the great work

However the trouble I have with pretty much all of them is the chars seem to sink into each other during scenes, even in the "call girl" screen their ass will sink into the sofa, feet beneath floor level.

Have tried with various male chars both standard unedited & edited. Even tried setting your girls bodys to default sizes just to experiment but still the same issue.

Is there a mod I may be missing or something I need to enable/disable?

Running better repack R9 with all my previous downloaded mods added from R8

Any help appreciated

Cheers
Hmm seem like a form of bug. Try adjusting "Body top" in advanced bone sliders to keep them from getting below the floor. "Sinking into each other" I'm not sure I know what this means. Start with adjusting the "body top" setting and see what result you get.

Cheers

Reactions: BoobaFoot

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm getting black skin on this and a lot of other cards, I installed all the items listed. I'm new to this game, what am I overlooking? I just got the vers 9 pack too. I also got a weird, transparent digital matrix looking skin when editing the body to try and fix it?
Have you activated SSS in GraphicsMode yet?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I'm getting black skin on this and a lot of other cards, I installed all the items listed. I'm new to this game, what am I overlooking? I just got the vers 9 pack too
You need to have "GraphicsMod" enabled in initSetting. You need to have hanmen and anisotropic shader. He gave links to this in the post.

Reactions: BunnygirlBoobies
Jan 31, 2022
You need to have "GraphicsMod" enabled in initSetting. You need to have hanmen and anisotropic shader. He gave links to this in the post.
AH ok, that's what I was overlooking. Thanks for directing me back there, I am running on an average of 2 hrs of sleep a night and am in not the best health so i just kinda glossed over everything.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe

pengpeng17

Jan 25, 2022
Thank you for your kind words.

The other people that I know who create realistic western girls/mamas are Taku46 and Egret_Birdnapper who exclusively publish on the illusion/HS2 discord server I think. There is also fellow Frenchie REDFOCKER who post there and here. I started playing with the character maker after checking his cards. They all make really high quality cards that I highly recommend.

You can find all the cards I made here:

They are also on discord if kenzato is kaput for you.
i love your cards but kenzato is to slow and will not allow me dl them any chance you can upload on a different site?

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Hmm seem like a form of bug. Try adjusting "Body top" in advanced bone sliders to keep them from getting below the floor. "Sinking into each other" I'm not sure I know what this means. Start with adjusting the "body top" setting and see what result you get.

Cheers
That sorted it!

Learn something new every day :) ... Cheers mucka (y)

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Sykosis is no more in F95 :cry:, you can meet him on discord.

But as I see Mr-Fox has an alternative.
That stinks. Sykosis was always very helpful on these HS2 forum threads and provided a lot of great, free content. Many excellent creations. Does Sykosis have a specific Discord that I can join? My guess is that I would need an invite to join that Discord if anyone can provide it.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes