[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
That stinks. Sykosis was always very helpful on these HS2 forum threads and provided a lot of great, free content. Many excellent creations. Does Sykosis have a specific Discord that I can join? My guess is that I would need an invite to join that Discord if anyone can provide it.
In his last post he left his discord for those who wish to keep in contact with him.
Sykosis#0690

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That stinks. Sykosis was always very helpful on these HS2 forum threads and provided a lot of great, free content. Many excellent creations. Does Sykosis have a specific Discord that I can join? My guess is that I would need an invite to join that Discord if anyone can provide it.
I will not tell any name, but the one who is responsible for this loss is a well known member here - I hope he regrets his actions and stop to scare away such helpful members and amazing card creators. :cry:
This thread is living from people like Sykosis!!!

You can search Sykosis on discord with the Username Mr-Fox repeated above.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Dear Medems and Sers, a kind reminder that there is a rant thread for rants:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...usive-ads-sharing-thread.118275/#post-8354833

Rants go there.

Rants posted here, in this chara-card thread as stipulated by the thread's rules, will be reported to the moderators as off-topic.
Now I doesn´t understand the sense of this thread any more o_O

The name "wip-patreon-exclusive-ads-sharing" tells me another meaning than "rants thread" :geek:
And it started in rather other way, but seems not very popular - not even one page until this senseless discussion.

Jul 5, 2018
:)
Wish me luck and patience :)
New (better) machine, BR R9 ...
Aside the "Denise" card here are some spoiler-images of other characters before the Crash :)|
Ines, Lorianne and Anastacia (updated)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coming very soon :)
I have upgraded my machine in these days...if you need help, I'm an ex computer tech...

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Tried to make Eunha formerly from GFriend

Green Background uses Graphics Mod, Hanmens shader 2.0, Hanmens Skin, Hooh Deep Dive eyes.

Pink Background uses DHH, default shaders and as far as I can tell will work with just repack 9.

I didn't get it exactly right so if you make any corrections please post the card as well, its a learning experience for me.

Edit Renamed Cards

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
As I'm using laptops ... :) Any Idea why HS2 makes them "overheat" and the fans wanting to lift the machine in the air ... ? :)
Indeed I recognized a noticeably increasing of fan speed on my HP Pavilion gaming notebook (which is known as well balanced cooling system and normally very silent) when playing HS2.
Seems that game gives a lot to do to the hardwork, but we have to live with, isn´t it? ;)

Reactions: tretete

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Indeed I recognized a noticeably increasing of fan speed on my HP Pavilion gaming notebook (which is known as well balanced cooling system and normally very silent) when playing HS2.
Seems that game gives a lot to do to the hardwork, but we have to live with, isn´t it? ;)
I run it on a desktop, when I checked my pc's temperatures and usage the CPU and memory are running at about 25%, but the temp of my CPU, Motherboard, Memory and GFX card all spike up by 20 degrees or so.

My GFX card is at 70 degrees when using GFX mode, since a laptop has less space for airflow I would guess your laptops fans are having to run at a much higher speed than usual because of it.

Reactions: turbojoe

dante551

Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 1867852
View attachment 1867876

Someone kept sharing the "ouji patreon" dump!!!

I continue to take the liberty of cataloging this dump (from old to new), adding the missing .zipmods (but I may have missed some, need the latest "best repack"!) and images from pixiv.

Here's a links:

All images can be viewed at the link:

Enjoy!

ps
do not share this archive on sites/forums with "access without registration".
Thank you for understanding
Password?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes