[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jul 5, 2018
As I'm using laptops ... :) Any Idea why HS2 makes them "overheat" and the fans wanting to lift the machine in the air ... ? :)
HS2 like a lot of the other games Is "heavy" for some machines. Laptop Is not designed for long use, with "heavy things" and became hotter more faster than a desktop PC. Use It in a fresh ambient, or with "support". And yes, the helicopter effect Is normali Sorry guys for my bad english. It's not my language.

Reactions: turbojoe

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
As I'm using laptops ... :) Any Idea why HS2 makes them "overheat" and the fans wanting to lift the machine in the air ... ? :)
By the way, if your laptop lets you change modes (i.e. ASUS and MSI have such options in their control centers) you can throttle back your GPU to 50% of its speed. Surprisingly, the speed reduction doesn't affect the Chara Maker, nor Studio Neo. Only their load times: it now takes about 3-4 times longer which one can live with.

The benefit is the GPU is "much" cooler, and the fans run slower as the result.

Reactions: Gojii and turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I run it on a desktop, when I checked my pc's temperatures and usage the CPU and memory are running at about 25%, but the temp of my CPU, Motherboard, Memory and GFX card all spike up by 20 degrees or so.

My GFX card is at 70 degrees when using GFX mode, since a laptop has less space for airflow I would guess your laptops fans are having to run at a much higher speed than usual because of it.
We can use this game instead of MSI Afterburner for stress test :LOL:

OutlawJoseyWales

Apr 29, 2019
For the laptop users, I'd recommend getting a stand with built in fans. I use one for mine and it helps with cooling. The internal fans still run like a crazy but the stand ones do keep the temp down. They're about $20-30 (usd) on Amazon.

Hope that helps.

My PC on the other hand has 8 fans (6 pulling in and 2 exhaust at the top) and no heat issues :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: S67X and Velcrofly

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
For the laptop users, I'd recommend getting a stand with built in fans. I use one for mine and it helps with cooling. The internal fans still run like a crazy but the stand ones do keep the temp down. They're about $20-30 (usd) on Amazon.

Hope that helps.

My PC on the other hand has 8 fans (6 pulling in and 2 exhaust at the top) and no heat issues :)

My case has 2 200m on the top, 1 120 by the cpu as an exhaust fan, 3 140mm on the cooler, 2 120mm on the side panel and 1 120mm on the front. If my cooler wasn't so large I would have an extra 200m on the side panel as well but it won't fit with the BeQuiet cooler I have.

They are getting old though and need replacing now, so its kind of a priority for me since my 3070 rtx is getting pretty hot.

Jan 4, 2021
Last edited:

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
I wanted to put forward an interesting tool someone introduced to me. It's an AI face reconstruction tool that can help creators wishing to put forward 'realistic' looking face.

If the reconstructed face is closed to your HS2 character face, it means the proportion you applied are pretty realistic overall. If you see big differences between your character and the reconstructed model, it means your character is probably all wacky in term of proportions.

For example, anime styled character with eyes the size of golf balls and gigantic lips are gonna come out completely different when the AI attempt to reconstruct the face.

You can generate a higher resolution version of the AI reconstructed face by applying "0 color weight" and "0 structure weight" on the generated image. And if you are adventurous enough, that image can be used as a template to generate interesting face overlays.

Example below:
Untitled-3.png
AI 561.png

In the case of the example below, the generated AI face can used as a guide for more realistic looking face: the first easy edits can be made for instance are the eyes and the lips. Further tweaking can be made later on on the jaw line.
unknown.png

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Character Card: Susan Strong (Adventure Time)

1.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you going to follow her to the treehouse?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SPOILER WARNING: The hat is keyed to her socks (which are invisible). If you don't want to spoil Susan's unmasking from the later seasons of the show, leave them on.

All accessories are set as "character accessory" so she should be wearing them even if she loads in with a different outfit.

The bodice and skirt are actually copied directly from her official art (wasn't easy), although I freehanded the sleeves.

Since she has literally no facial features in the show, I left her face pretty generic.

She's really tall. If you intend to use her in game, check my post for !

Reactions: mk21
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes