[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys, I haven't been able to find a help thread for either HS2 or AIS so I'm sorry to post this here, I really want to get into modding the game but I don't know what to do, for now I would like to know where do I find the DHH everyone is talking about and where to install it, thanks in advance, I really appreciate it
You have to activate in InitSettings instead of GraphicsMode
InitSetting-DHH.jpg

Ingame hit P to open the setting window.

I personally prefer GraphicsMod, cuz many good cards need SSS enabled.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys
anyone can do me a favor ?
to convert or remake ((ONLY FACE)) this character for HS2 ??

this card from HS1 sample characters ( full name is Honey sample character 16 )

i just recently install HS2 but seems this not support HS1 charcters
i searched for converter and even try to remake it in HS2 but i failed .

View attachment 1880865

View attachment 1880865
Sorry to say but HS1 and HS2 cards are definitely NOT compatible.
In HS2 you can use AI cards - but maybe newer cards need a little tweak cuz the mods development is not the same any more.

MRF05

Apr 20, 2022
1655783218011.png
Alguien tiene este personaje? es una paladin de karos rosh con el traje de orador , o alguien tiene alguno similar?

Reactions: Golfrt

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Guys i just updated to hs2 BR 9 and my accessories (specifically nipple piercings) are all loading in completely white in color instead of the original colors shown in their images. Do any of you know how to fix this? thank you
Just seen no one seems to have a solution for your issue.

I´m not sure but if all accessories are white they are missing their textures.
If you only updated your BetterRepack (from which version?) maybe the textures did not load correctly.

Try to run "update" in InitSetting.
If this doesn´t help I only can recommend to download the Update again and install new.

Much better than updating Repack is to download full BR9 and make a clean new install.

BuckyT

Jul 19, 2021
Um are there any good male models and skins in this game ? Or are they only for female models. Its the penis not matching up. How come the Futa models and skins look better than any male model and skins do ?

Amincyrus

Dec 31, 2019
Sorry to say but HS1 and HS2 cards are definitely NOT compatible.
In HS2 you can use AI cards - but maybe newer cards need a little tweak cuz the mods development is not the same any more.
thanks for replay .
yeah you are right but i tried to make this character in HS2 by myself but i failled .
i will send my request in
Card Request Thread
maybe someone can creat it fro me.

Reactions: turbojoe

tmsaber

Mar 21, 2022
When Team Rocket figured out they could use psychic pokemons to do a lot more than winning battles, they started to steal a lot more than just pokemons.

View attachment 1744206

tags for searching
Pokemon, Hex Maniac, Nessa, Hilda, Misty, Rosa, Marnie

Cards all made with Hanmen shaders, so if you don't have it the skin colors and nipples might look off. To fix it simply open the body and head in Material Editor and reset colors.
could you make a may, and bea ones too ?

simple-person

May 20, 2020
Hi, yesterday I was playing HS2 DX and it turns out that out of nowhere a new character appeared that I hadn't created, this is normal, it's an event or something, no name or anything appears and it doesn't have a photo, just a question mark

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone know of a good tutorial or tips for anyone wanting to create cards based on real people?
Here are some Youtube tutorials, maybe useful for u
Face Creation Youtube
EP1
EP4
EP5
EP6
Neckseams

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Um are there any good male models and skins in this game ? Or are they only for female models. Its the penis not matching up. How come the Futa models and skins look better than any male model and skins do ?
I would say well over 90% of what gets shared is female characters, clothing etc. There is male stuff shared in the same places:
kenzato booru
Illusion Booru
yuki portal
55b55
bepis db
Discord

Hi, yesterday I was playing HS2 DX and it turns out that out of nowhere a new character appeared that I hadn't created, this is normal, it's an event or something, no name or anything appears and it doesn't have a photo, just a question mark
When I have exported characters in the past (from a Scene in Studio) they have initially appeared in Character Maker with a question mark. Could that be what has happened?

Apologies. I was interrupted posting the original reply and forgot about it when replying to 2nd post.
Now added relevant links to 1st reply.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes