[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

necro656

Feb 28, 2020
I come bearing gifts so y'all can bust down sexual style....dead memes aside some cards are to big so I'll post a link here ..... the cards are Arachne v1.2 and Emily Deyt Aysage
These aren't your cards to share. Perseus puts a lot of long hours into making these and depends on the support of his patreon.
If people want these cards, they can subscribe Patreon account.

Do the right thing and remove this post.

Thank you.

• Angry
Reactions: elsiedee
Jan 4, 2021
These aren't your cards to share. Perseus puts a lot of long hours into making these and depends on the support of his patreon.

Thank you.
I can be wrong, but i don't think this is how "sharing" works.
Cards shouldn't be sold in the first place.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I can be wrong, but i don't think this is how "sharing" works.
Cards shouldn't be sold in the first place.
I understood the reply of necr656 that it´s not correct to share cards here in public which are originally payable on a Patreon account.

pengpeng17

Jan 25, 2022
Just seen no one seems to have a solution for your issue.

I´m not sure but if all accessories are white they are missing their textures.
If you only updated your BetterRepack (from which version?) maybe the textures did not load correctly.

Try to run "update" in InitSetting.
If this doesn´t help I only can recommend to download the Update again and install new.

Much better than updating Repack is to download full BR9 and make a clean new install.
i will try this thanks

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Meet Kαlypsό: Professor of philosophy at the Sorbonne and recent divorcee after her husband of 25 years left her for a younger conquest. She has been hard at work this past year to get back into the dating game at a ripe age of 42 years old. Soon she will be wandering the dark alleys of the capital to find someone to enjoy her stacked, thick and hard, hard, hard body.

There will be no pearl polishing for this aged fine wine no more. Her hard work is finally gonna pay off. Hot mama is on the prowl, and this cougar knows exactly what she be eatin' tonight.

Kalypso.20.png
Kalypso.24.png
Kalypso.25.png

View attachment Kalypso.02-1.mp4

49.3MB card. Open original or load full resolution card, and 'save as' to have a functional card with all the character data.
Card update v3.

Leave feedback if you enjoy.

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021

Thank you.
its one thing you want to give your own money to the creators, its another to think you are on some kind of moral high ground for being an asshole on literally a pirate site for sharing content.

those creators don't own those cards in any form and they surely don't own those 1s and 0s once people already download them into their hard drives. Illusion is pretty clear about selling the cards --- its illegal.

ppunter2015

Jun 4, 2022
Meet Kαlypsό: Professor of philosophy at the Sorbonne and recent divorcee after her husband of 25 years left her for a younger conquest. She has been hard at work this past year to get back into the dating game at a ripe age of 42 years old. Soon she will be wandering the dark alleys of the capital to find someone to enjoy her stacked, thick and hard, hard, hard body.

There will be no pearl polishing for this aged fine wine no more. Her hard work is finally gonna pay off. Hot mama is on the prowl, and this cougar knows exactly what she be eatin' tonight.

View attachment 1885647
View attachment 1885648
View attachment 1885650

View attachment 1885655

49.3MB card. Open original or load full resolution card, and 'save as' to have a functional card with all the character data.
Card update v3.

Leave feedback if you enjoy.
Absolutely Awesome!! Great work!

Onyx Hoplite

Jun 3, 2019

Thank you.
Bro you understand that your on a piracy website?
Stuff is going to get leaked

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
chwWw'character, its upper body is normal, but the leg is twisted, it hadn't have such issue in the early version of hs2 repack , whats wrong with it, guys? View attachment 1877508 View attachment 1877508
its original ratio
You didn´t answer my pn, but I got the card link from otherwhere.
I have the same issue only in the introducing scene when girl meeting first.
In the following H-Scenes I can´t see any issue, the long legs are working correct.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes