[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jul 17, 2022
dont use dhh or graphics,dont like it
You're scared of development further to the next level being victimized of cognitive dissonance and delusion cuz you can't comprehend even a quarter of the procedure. It's ok.. Take your time and take the game at ease with modding. All bullshit aside. You gotta feel and take the game like indiana jones. Dig deep into the cave and explore and learn. Right now you have map awareness less than Christopher Columbus.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
since i move on r10 version cant remove shadow any1 know how to do it?
To close this discussion for me I want to add:
I even didn´t recognize that there is an option to turn off the shades :oops:, cuz shades are a significant improvement in pc games!

Now I looked for it and indeed there is still this option in R10
Shadows.jpg

But this seems only to have an effect on the shadows of the Scene (room) and NOT the shadows on the characters.
If this was different in earlier versions I don´t know.

But as I mentioned above shadows in pc games are next to AntiAliasing one of the most important effects to simulate reality, so I´m a little confused if someone is asking for turning off o_O:ROFLMAO:

And still shadows are one of the most heavy feature to hardware.
This I accept as only reason to reduce or turn off shadows that a game is also running on the old banana machine ;)

Last edited:

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another IDOL outfit from a K-MV ;) (I guess some can easily figure out where it's from)
There are two versions, one with just the outfit and a second one with the outfit and a wig that will hide the original hair.
And since I usually don't recreate the singer, I've also put it on one of my base Idols.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a similar skirt... So this is V1 for now.

Coordinate Cards: HS2CoordeF_K-IDOL_TTT_BangBang.png HS2CoordeF_K-IDOL_TTT_BangBang&Hair.png Character Card: HS2ChaF_20220910 IDOL Bang Bang V1.png

HS2Macro

Sep 3, 2022
I have a question, if someone could help me I would appreciate it. Whenever I try to load the latest generation textures, either on my own card, or when loading cards from other users, I get a grayish skin with dark tone, what I do not know is how to modify this to load the textures without that dark color appears.

Likewise when I try to put the bikini of reduced size, tight in the bust I get the surrounding area in the same color as the bikini, but it does not fit the skin of my character. If someone can advise me.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I have a question, if someone could help me I would appreciate it. Whenever I try to load the latest generation textures, either on my own card, or when loading cards from other users, I get a grayish skin with dark tone, what I do not know is how to modify this to load the textures without that dark color appears.

Likewise when I try to put the bikini of reduced size, tight in the bust I get the surrounding area in the same color as the bikini, but it does not fit the skin of my character. If someone can advise me.
The first sounds like you may not have Graphics Mode activated. Press F5, then select SSS & Character. From how you have described it, that normally fixes the problem.
Not sure about the second but there is a chance the above may solve both.
Best of luck

Reactions: HS2Macro

pengpeng17

Jan 25, 2022
guys i have 2 questions, i have my prefered preset for graphics mod saved in hs2 r9 if i update the game to the newest repack and use my old preset file will it work ok? the second question is can someone link the site for the newest repack please and thank you.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
guys i have 2 questions, i have my prefered preset for graphics mod saved in hs2 r9 if i update the game to the newest repack and use my old preset file will it work ok? the second question is can someone link the site for the newest repack please and thank you.
So far I know there has nothing changed in graphics behaviour from R9 to recent R10, so your preset should still work.

The standard link for BetterRepack is always - choose the wanted game on the left side and you get the links to the latest version, wether as splitted packs or torrent.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
well i dont ask your opinion since you are newbie here so keep your coments for yourself,its my choice if i want use dhh or graphics both have bugs,i just say in previous versions i can reduce shadow effects and thats it end of story :):):):)
Not related to your conversation, just your mention of "newbie" struck me:
I joined Jan 2021 yet still show as a "Newbie" which feels a bit strange for a Forum I've visited daily and posted on over plenty of times. Does anyone have an idea how that changes?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Not related to your conversation, just your mention of "newbie" struck me:
I joined Jan 2021 yet still show as a "Newbie" which feels a bit strange for a Forum I've visited daily and posted on over plenty of times. Does anyone have an idea how that changes?
There is a "Trophy" for a member "You´ve posted 100 messages", I think this turns your status to Active Member.

So go on, your comments are helpful and always welcome :D(y)

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2022
well i dont ask your opinion since you are newbie here so keep your coments for yourself,its my choice if i want use dhh or graphics both have bugs,i just say in previous versions i can reduce shadow effects and thats it end of story :):):):)
Or someone could use different account? You act like senior class. Like this forum had any class or merits to be taken seriously? =D Did someone burn your beans on toast? Are you ok? Seems i struck a nerve and now only defense you got call me a newbie when it was not my intention at all to piss you off and just made a funny comment with no bad intention. Pls lighten up lil will ya? Geez

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes