[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

HS2Macro

Sep 3, 2022
Does anyone have cards of these models; Petra Verkaik, Milena Velba, Nadine Jansen, Lorna Morgan, BigTitsMary2, or that style in general.
Yes, I think I've seen some of Hitomi Tanaka.

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
All our girls are freebies, just ask for her & she's your's. :) The original card is in the MEGA along with this updated version...
View attachment 2047993

Enjoy!
PS: Here's an extra...
View attachment 2048056
If some of the mods are not present on your machine, reach out. We will get you the mods ASAP.
Awesome, cheers dude.. (y) will let you know about mods but think I already have most of yours

themanj

Mar 31, 2021
can i get some cute and simple coordinate cards like shirtnskirt or a nice dress? I'm not very fashionable so the ones I've made have been kinda ass

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
can i get some cute and simple coordinate cards like shirtnskirt or a nice dress? I'm not very fashionable so the ones I've made have been kinda ass
My "summer", "autmun" and "home" folders here.

Most cards were created by folks on this forum, but I have no way to attribute the creators.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrDarkEast

Apr 9, 2019
There are so many out there.

I have 21 of them. I've posted before in this thread.

This link will work for 3 months:

After that, anyone looking can search the thread archive or go to kenzato or bepisdb.
error :rolleyes:

Jan 30, 2021
Does anyone have cards of these models; Petra Verkaik, Milena Velba, Nadine Jansen, Lorna Morgan, BigTitsMary2, or that style in general.
Yes, I think I've seen some of Hitomi Tanaka.
We did an OK Hitimi Tanaka last year...
PATHOS - Hitomi.png
then we did her again today!
hitomi.png
Here's the new card:
HS2ChaF_20220917103828141.png
As always, please reach out if your machine has something missing that causes our girls not to load exactly like the snaps.
Enjoy!

Jan 30, 2021
Is this the one everyone is looking for? View attachment 2048835
YES! A friend actually just sent her to me this morning. But I am CERTAIN others will like this version of Millie, also. Thanks for sharing, Scronk! FYI: To achieve his girls, the artisan PersuesStone oftentimes will employ custom facial overlays shaped in Photoshop using reference photography of his muse, to get the likenesses he does. I would say his Yennifer is his best work, as it not only perfectly captures Anya Chalotra, he adds her Witcher outfit using only Honey 2 resources, and Material Editor finesse. If you're reading this, Persues--great work, sir!
Yennefer.png

HS2Macro

Sep 3, 2022
We did an OK Hitimi Tanaka last year...
View attachment 2048911
then we did her again today!
View attachment 2048908
Here's the new card:
View attachment 2048913
As always, please reach out if your machine has something missing that causes our girls not to load exactly like the snaps.
Enjoy!
Thank you for the letter. It's amazing how you get the physical resemblance and facial features to be identical to the real, original model. It's a great job, if you did one of Milena Velba, Lorna Morgan, Petra Verkaik or Nadine Jansen it would be spectacular, but I can't force you to do something against your will. Still thanks for the contribution.

Reactions: kramer820

azrazr

Mar 19, 2021
sorry for the wrong place question. my DHH turn off everytime i change the scene, like getting out of the room and starting the sex scene and so the way back. i cant find where to put "always on" for DHH, can u guys help me ?

Jan 30, 2021
When will this card be available on subscribestar?
Enola will be part of our October subscriber sharing package, along with 20 other brand new honeys on 4 October, 2022. But you asked, so you can have her right now! :)
HS2ChaF_20220917215247461.png
IF you load her and she looks ANY different to how she appears in our snaps posted before, message us with a screenshot of her on your machine. We'll get her sorted for ya.
enola-keenied.png
Oh and here is another version of her... Millie is her name. You will definitely need the 131 hair zipmod installed for Millie. But because this card is so new(ad not fully tested as yet), there could be other zipmods needed to get her up to speed on your machine--outside the most recent R10 Better Repack.
HS2ChaF_20220917220502849.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes